Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

This is a disgusting exhibition. I don't know what is wrong but we have some serious issues. Quck restart just made us look inept.
    I seriously think Cartwright has to take a lot of the responsibility. These guys have absolutely no mogril in them at all.
    I love the Titans but these guys are cream puffs.

Junior Titan

throw a punch

Bloody crap ... we are freakin' aweful ... repeat aweful ... too much talk about 2012 but what about this year? Losing is one thing but this performance is crap ... Ridge you dipstick :-( that's it I can't watch anymore ... I'd rather watch Pacqiao at least they'll both have a go.

Wooden spoon? Balsawood in our case.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Titans showing no heart or moxie. Sad display.

One thing I always have counted on when watching the Titans is them never giving up and always giving 100%. This year has just been a disaster as far as that is concerned.

Lots of guys need to step up and have some pride in their work.
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

Bah full time
    14 - 34

Gonna be a long season

I've been trying to work out what our problem is.
    The only thing I can come up with is we have no brains leading the troops.
    Prince is a lovely guy and a great player but he's no leader. He's no Smith, Lockyer or Thurston. Prince is a pretty boy. God even Benji gives the Tigers more go forward than Prince.
    We have no idea how to build pressure. The players seem to think they have to score off every posession. Guys start using your heads.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    God we're terrible. Errors all over the place. Campbell having a shocker at the back. We're having trouble containing Locke & Brown too.

Mead's tries were impressive though, Manu caught out of position lol.
    Wasnt really out of position badly though, it's just Meads ball running is way above most in the comp. Way too quick and strong, the only bloke who played well on Titans today.

Just walked off a flight, didn't get to watch the game... looks like I didn't miss much. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Just walked off a flight, didn't get to watch the game... looks like I didn't miss much. Fail.
    The game had alot of action though

Banned

another blast from carty but there will be NO CHANGES AGAIN, i dont expect him to inject some flair and bench prince until he gets out of his funk, very depressing seeing the best halfback from 07-09 be this awful, we need changes but they wont happen. end rant

Banned

at least pac man dominated mosley today

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    at least pac man dominated mosley today
    I knew he wouldnt stop Mosley and dumped a fair bit of money on easy decision. I have been to 2 mosley fights, my favourite fighter of all time. I have a number of mates in the industry which I have followed for 15 yrs.

The team was pathetic today.

Prince has a terrible kicking game and today did not show much play-making ability.

Preston is not a FB these days. Prince says he feels more comfortable with Presto in the side, but the captain should be able to play with all the players around him not just one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I knew he wouldnt stop Mosley and dumped a fair bit of money on easy decision. I have been to 2 mosley fights, my favourite fighter of all time. I have a number of mates in the industry which I have followed for 15 yrs.
    yeah but he should drop a weight class or retire he cant compete with the best like floyd and manny anymore, but god damn 9 out of every 10 boxing matches are so boring, mma i knew was more entertaining but not this much. i liked the old tyson and ali and foreman fights, heavyweights know how to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    yeah but he should drop a weight class or retire he cant compete with the best like floyd and manny anymore, but god damn 9 out of every 10 boxing matches are so boring, mma i knew was more entertaining but not this much. i liked the old tyson and ali and foreman fights, heavyweights know how to fight.
    Yeah I know, I want him to retire but all is good, hall of famer and has nothing to shamed about. Better keep it on topic Back to this awful Titans performance