Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titanmudgee View Post
    Presto has been given to 5 to prove if not its Tomane time
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS i will be oh so happy if he is included and we will win with him getting a hattrick, but really it would make better sense to say capewell you ain't playing and put presto on the bench and tomane on the wing

Junior Titan

Presto was just named on Fox

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Blue View Post
    Presto was just named on Fox
    FARK!

Junior Titan

Tomane is out there warming up let's see what transpires

Banned

bloody hell still no tomane, we dont need o dwyer on the bench, we should have had mead FB, tomane wing and campbell bench

we are pathetic :-(
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

26 missed tackles to 11, it may be 12-12 but they will run out of steam

Junior Titan

gotta say, the drums sound awesome on tv

Junior Titan

Meady you legend

Junior Titan

suck on that

We won. Yee-hah. Happy for the boys. Gee the Roosters are terrible but they still looked likely at times especially out wide. If we had half their backline moves we would be unbelievable. Our 2nd row need to be hauled over the coals. Their ill-discipline is killing us. Mini, Harrison and Bird bring so much to our team but they are all putting us under a ton of pressure with mistakes and penalties. We overcame some awful refereeing to win that game. The refs are looking to ping us for stuff. That Ryan James "late" hit on Mitchell Pearce decision was a joke. Zillman is the man and I think it's time for Mead to play in the centres with Tomane on the wing. Preston was all class and Ryan James really turned the game around for us.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Suck sh!t you incompetent morons in pink.

A wins a win I'll take the two points, but we still played very badly.

Worst reffing displaying I've seen all year, and the funniest. I have never seen a trainer get penalised. Anyone else wearing refs ears realise the 10metre penalty, after Bird got penalised in possession near the roosters 20 in the second half, was against Gilly. Gilly was mouthing off and I think the ref thought it was a player, blew his whistle and then saw it was Gilly. Gilly got sent from the field. A Titans player said what was that for and the ref said, the trainer, get the trainer off the field". Very funny.

Ryan James had his best game so far. He single handedly changed the momentum in the first half when he came on and Zilly is tough as nails, got knocked out early, stayed out there and had a good solid game. I wasn't happy to see Ryan get taken off early in the second half. Sometimes coaches need to throw the interchange watch out the window and realise if a guy is not tired and is having a blinder he should stay out there. The refs told Ryan to calm down 3 - 4 times, but too me he was calm the whole time. It was very controlled aggression. Meady is looking a lot more comfortable out there now, pity he dropped that ball he would have had a double.
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 30-04-11 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

great win, the titans had everything go against them, the refereeing was shocking and some of the calls against the titans i couldnt believe
    Ryan James was great when on the field he is a monster and brings mongrel onto the fielld when he comes on, he smashed a few chooks and doesnt take a backyard step he is only going to get better with age

Banned

ok see what i mean when i say our backs are fine with mead getting his try we just need to have good attacking plays and we'll get the tries, i still think tomane wing,mead centre, campbell fullback and walker/tagatese on the bench. zillman has 6 tries this year