Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Presto is only a 50 50 chance of playing this week
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I must have misssed something with Mini. I thought he had an allright game. Yeah, he lost the ball twice. The first time he thought he was close enough to put the ball down to score and the second time he heard the call from Capewell. Yeah, he should have ignored him but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

That's my 2 bob's worth..
    i agree had an excellent ball running game as did esi i reckon the main game changers were birds uneccesary offloads caused one try but redeemed with one scored and last 15 the falcon from harrison really changed the momentum

It's not that Mini played badly, he played alright. It just seems lots of Carty's 'blast' was directed at Mini and will be interesting to see what Carty does about it. The last pass I'm willing to chalk it up to both Mini and Capewell calling for it

At least he called - it's up to Mini to decide whether he can pass it or not. I wonder if Bodene called to Zillman earlier in the game. I thought Harrison and Bird were as equally inept as Mini was in the game - they all played good for portions but their mistakes and penalties cost us big.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

here are some stats from the past two games according to nrl.com :: the tigers game prince`s kick meters = 397 .... zillman`s kick meters = 12 ....... parra game prince`s kick meters = 364 ..... zillman`s kick meters = 56 .. i just think that there is to much pressure on prince , its clear as a bell where we are going for last play options thats why princes keeps getting hit when he kicks / charged down ( which i saw on the weekend ) i think having presto at 5/8 will relieve some of the pressure off princey and will also allow zillman to still do what he has been doing from fullback instead of 5/8 because honestly he hasnt really showed us any sort of kicking game

my team would be

1. zillman
    2. Tomane
    3. Mead
    4. Tonga
    5. Michaels
    6. campbell
    7. prince
    8. Bailey
    9. Friend
    10. White
    11. Minichiello
    12. Bird
    13. Harrison

14. Henderson
    15. James
    16. taga/ thompson /ridge / O'Dwyer
    17. walker ( for a bit of spark ) ( could move zilly to 5/8 to give presto a break and walker to fullback ??? )

anyway thats just my thoughts

HIS PICKED THE SAME TEAM!!!
    WTF
    over this. how and why would you.... wow wow wow

Campbell was not named in the Titans' 17-man squad today but coach John Cartwright indicated he could come in to calculations for a late call-up if he can prove he is recovered from a knee strain suffered in round 4 against the Raiders.

Campbell took part in a training session this morning and is rated a 50-50 prospect for the Roosters match, which is already shaping as a must-win game for the Titans, who have won just two of their first seven matches this season.

Cartwright today named the same 17 players involved in Sunday's last-minute loss to Parramatta.

TEAM: Luke Capewell, Steve Michaels, Esi Tonga, Bodene Thompson, David Mead, William Zillman, Scott Prince, Luke Bailey, Nathan Friend, Matthew White, Greg Bird, Mark Miniciello, Ashley Harrison. Res: Michael Henderson, Ryan James, Ben Ridge, Luke O'Dwyer.

from the courier mail

pretty sure he has problems :|

They should have won the Parra game so Im not surprised the same team is announced. If they lose this weekend there will be changes

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Presto is only a 50 50 chance of playing this week
    That's a shame but we don't want to push him before he is ready.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I say don't play Presto if he's feeling even 1% off, just let him have his rest so he can come back full strength for us. There's no reason the team named can't win if they fix up their attitude/discipline and don't concede so many penalties

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    They should have won the Parra game so Im not surprised the same team is announced. If they lose this weekend there will be changes
    no there wont, we are 2-5 and we have barely changed the team this season. what was the point of cartys spray if he wasnt wielding the axe? the roosters are much better than the eels imo

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    no there wont, we are 2-5 and we have barely changed the team this season. what was the point of cartys spray if he wasnt wielding the axe? the roosters are much better than the eels imo
    The team has been changed a fair bit already this year. They played well enough to win the Parra game comfortably so it's understandable that the spray was to get the current squad into the right frame of mind.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    The team has been changed a fair bit already this year. They played well enough to win the Parra game comfortably so it's understandable that the spray was to get the current squad into the right frame of mind.
    we need the 3 ts in the same side, tagatese,tomane and tonga along with walker, we cant score any points with no flair

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    we need the 3 ts in the same side, tagatese,tomane and tonga along with walker, we cant score any points with no flair
    I would do only one change at a time and that would be either Tomane in for Thompson or Walker in at fullback.

Bringing all those blokes in at the same time is more than likely asking for trouble. It would be nice if they actually put the ball in Meads hands cause he has the ability to do alot of good.