17. Luke O'Dwyer
    18. Sam Tagataese

REFS
    Ashley Klein and Gerard Sutton
    Touch Judges: Steve Carrall and David Munro
    Video Referee: Russell Smith
    Last edited by Boofhead; 20-04-11 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Team Lists Updated
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

eels have a abysmal record against us and they just got blown away by the dogs in the 2nd half, it seems hayne is the only one playing for them right now. hopefully a titans resurgence mauling

Junior Titan

Doubtful any changes will be made to the team after a win.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Jarryd hayne mite be missing in action next saturday night for his headbutt against corey payne, i think nathan hindmarsh should be alright to play after his biff with michael ennis

El Titan De Goa!

What a great opportunity we have here!

I love games against Parra, some of my favourite matches have been against them, I still remember the 2007 win we had against them. Like posted above, I doubt the team will change much, if at all, although I'm sure lots of people want to see Mead at fullback after seeing his awesome returns tonight.

Mead to fullback and Tomane to right wing. I kind of want to keep Zillman at 5/8 but Bird didn't play that well on the right side tonight. Maybe Zillman to right centre and Bodene to right edge with Bird back to 5/8. Capewell showed glimpses of what he can do but looks more like a half/five-eighth than a fullback. Mead, Michaels and Tomane would put us more on the front foot from kick returns I think. White was hurt tonight but maybe Meyers will be back. I hope Carty still looks to improve the side from tonight. He may not make a change but I hope Bird gets used to the right side quickly and Tomane comes in for Capewell with Mead shifting to fullback. Plenty to like about that.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    Mead to fullback and Tomane to right wing. I kind of want to keep Zillman at 5/8 but Bird didn't play that well on the right side tonight. Maybe Zillman to right centre and Bodene to right edge with Bird back to 5/8. Capewell showed glimpses of what he can do but looks more like a half/five-eighth than a fullback. Mead, Michaels and Tomane would put us more on the front foot from kick returns I think. White was hurt tonight but maybe Meyers will be back. I hope Carty still looks to improve the side from tonight. He may not make a change but I hope Bird gets used to the right side quickly and Tomane comes in for Capewell with Mead shifting to fullback. Plenty to like about that.
    this guy has become the best poster on this forum agreed with everything

I wanted Mead in at the beginning of last year and during the 09 finals when Zilly was out injured against the Eels Carty was a bees thingy away from sticking him in then.

Pacific Cup Mead tore up scoring 6 tries in 3 matches.

Fullback is a hard spot to play in...you gotta be taught positional play and YOU are exhausted without even having the ball in your hands.

I'd love it if Hayne misses this match.

This is our chance to put Parra to the sword!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Only problem if Hayne misses is the rest of the eels will realize they get paid to play football and not just watch. Here's hoping we snap back into 80 minute football and can put 40 past them. They will be getting smashed at training after leaking 30+ the last two weeks.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Only problem if Hayne misses is the rest of the eels will realize they get paid to play football and not just watch. Here's hoping we snap back into 80 minute football and can put 40 past them. They will be getting smashed at training after leaking 30+ the last two weeks.
    That's a fair call but you can only play as well as your ability allows - regardless of what your mindset is. They're in a bad place the Eels and for the first time in 2011 we will go in as favourites.

Any team with top 8 aspirations have to beat up on the teams travelling poorly when they get them. In a comp as tough as this one it happens rarely. On the back of that finish last night this could be just the game the likes of Prince, Zillman and Capewell need.

White was hurt tonight but maybe Meyers will be back.
    I heard from a mate who heard from a mate who heard from a mate that Meyers is gone for the season??

Anybody know anything??

If the rumour is untrue then you can all blame Weeksy!

Don't know about the season, but I was listening to 90.9 pre game show last night and big red was on saying he has a broken wrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

I was reading the paper this morning and they mentioned that Hayne wouldn't be able to use the same reasoning he used last year to get off after headbutting Slater. I don't remember but does anyone know what the justification was for the headbutt last year that allowed him to play origin?