Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Banned

bodene just needs to go back to the forwards and he'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    bodene just needs to go back to the forwards and he'll be fine
    Agreed. He'll stiffen up our right side from the inside. Looking forward to big Joe coming back in. Tomane V Loko would be something to watch.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    Agreed. He'll stiffen up our right side from the inside. Looking forward to big Joe coming back in. Tomane V Loko would be something to watch.
    ooooo very nice, trust me tomane will be our top try scorer even this late, his strike rate is terrific, and he hits hard too, the wing is beautiful for him with mead returning the kicks from fullback

Mead has on queue showed me why I think he is better at bringing the ball back than most others. His positional play and speed is unreal, add in the courage and you get what we saw tonight.

Michaels and Mead put the team on the front foot from every kick they returned. Mead - 138 all run metres with 116 of those coming from returns. That is simply awesome from a coaching perspective. If Michaels and Mead keep this up then us fans will definitely see some long range tries more often than we would think.

Would I have him at fullback - dont know but he needs to get the ball more, he still didnt get it a single time on the fly in a backline move Does he has ball skill, yes yes he does but not fullback ball playing skill yet...neither did slater, boyd or whoever when they 1st started

Bodene has been playing good so I cant bring myself to say he should be moved on but Tomane and Mead together with some time could be deadly. Big baby Giant Tomane feeding Mead on the wing...one of these 2 would be top try scorers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazertaser View Post
    Bodene........ as much as it's hard to bag out on someone from the team after a game, i have to do it....

His defence is horrible, i think i can remember him dropping the ball i think twice tonight, he really needs to pick his game up.... He was horrible in defence last week, better but still horrible in defence this week
    I reckon you need to check the stats sheet to get the full story. Tonga seemed to be everywhere tonight but that's because Vossy kept calling Thompson Tonga. Thompson has been close to the best on ground for the last 3 weeks and that's despite the debacle that happened inside him against the Cowboys in the first half. He makes meters with limited ball, tops the tackle count in the backline, and breaks tackles. If only he got more ball with more space. Check the stats from tonight, Thompson outplayed Tonga tonight and was the best centre on the field.

Michaels has been our best so far this year, along with Bailey and Ash. I'm such a fan of Michaels.

Mead, of course Im a fan of the Titanium Kumul and he was probably our best tonight. He took the ball up with venom and it showed.

Zillman had a great game and nearly bagged a triple.

And Scott fired later in the game which gave us victory. Alot depends on Prince. I certainly won't give up on him, he is a champion.

The Tigers were lucky to get the benefit of the doubt try. And the Titans did well to keep in the game and counter attack.

Lots of cheap shots out there.

Anyone notice they played Eye Of The Tiger before the game? WTF?!

Better get some sleep, still havent watched the 2nd half replay either.

I was happy with the crowd, that is a C+ mark. And represents a healthy walk up.

Legion rocked, loved the new flags and banners and I think the drum crew was a big hit.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Michaels has had a good year but he wasn't great last night.

who do we have next week anyways?
    You dissect every player, every game, like to telll us everything they are doing wrong, tell everyone how you would fix it, suggest "the best" team for next week before they've even showered from the game they just played, but you don't even know who they are playing?

That'll do me!

One thing that needs to be mentioned is the contribution of Luke O'Dwyer. He played like a guy desperate to nail a spot in the 17 and really contributed well.

Was it '09 when he was a real weapon for us before the knee injury?? If he can get back to that form he showed in that campaign he will add plenty to us off the bench.

who do we have next week anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    You dissect every player, every game, like to telll us everything they are doing wrong, tell everyone how you would fix it, suggest "the best" team for next week before they've even showered from the game they just played, but you don't even know who they are playing?

That'll do me!

Wow what a night.
    So proud of the boys, And specially Princey. Under the most pressure you could be under. 1 from 4 and down 14 blot with no ball for first 15 min. WTF. It could have got ugly.

It really takes a special effort to get off the ground like that and rise to the moment.

Gee I hope this starts our year, so pleased
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

woohoo great win last night.
    Apart from that awful first 20 mins they look to be back to the team we've grown to love over the last couple of seasons.
    How good were Mead's returns. He returns it so hard. Maybe a few of the forwards should take note. He's definitely an option for fullback.
    And how good was Prince's try. I hope he gets some confidence from that because he's really the only star playmaker we've got.
    Also I thought O'Dwyer was great. I'd like to see him get a lot more game time over the next few weeks. To be honest I'd happily drop Ridge to make way for O'Dwyer.

O'Dwyer should def have a spot on the bench guaranteed after last night's efforts.

Just a bit of reflection on the build up to the game......

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    We're in massive trouble......tigers by 50

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    Titans will win this and win it easily, Tigers have too many out and the Titans will be soooooo fired up to play well.

If Tigers had their full team they might win, but they have no chance without Tuqiri and Lawrence and Lui and the others.

thats the team? great we are gonna lose by 50, way to go not fixing any problems carty

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    Tigers by how ever many they want.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    People are failing to see that the Titans are going through a period of poor form. Poor form can be reversed in a single half of footy...Tigers just might find themselves on the end of a revitalized Titans outfit.

Pains me to do it but Im gonna keep picking these buggers in tipping comps cause I know it's just around the corner

I got a feeling there is a big pie being cooked in the oven - anyone guess what type it is and who's gonna get it?
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

wat a win
    zilly had a good game
    dnt like capewell at all at fb :S any spot really :P
    still rkn mead or when walker he can, goto fb