Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    ok i know this isn't directed at me bhut let me get something straight for those who think i enjoy being a titans critic, i dont enjoy it, i do this to voice my opinion on how to get better and what performances are good or bad, a good loyal fan does criticise his team in hope they listen to you and turn their woes around and get better. in other words its constructive criticism.
    It's not directed at you at all, I don't always agree with what you post. But you have not wavered in who you support. If you didn't bag the team at the moment, you are not watching the game, but this will test the loyalties of some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    It's not directed at you at all, I don't always agree with what you post. But you have not wavered in who you support. If you didn't bag the team at the moment, you are not watching the game, but this will test the loyalties of some.
    thats a very fair assessment, titans til i die i always support my fighters and teams no matter what the scenario is, hey if carty responds to the forums ideas or my email then we will turn it around straight away, the crazy thing is we dont need to buy anymore players we have all the talent in the world to be the best team, they just have to be selected first

Major shake up needs to happen, HEADS NEED TO BE CHOPPED.

The lack of confidence that Scott Prince has right now is the biggest factor in how the Titans perform. I just don't know if dropping him to play QLD Cup would actually help him regain that confidence though. Maybe give him a couple of weeks off? I don't know, which is ok, because my name isn't John Cartwright. Some big decisions for him this week.

In other news, Nathan Friend is a welcome boost to the team and Steve Michaels is a gun.

stats from nrlstats.com.au (not finalised yet, but you get an idea)

7. Scott Prince Halfback 1 (7m) runs 11 tackles 6 tackles missed 1 offloads 2 errors 1 penalties conceded
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

What a disgrace. I'm a huge fan and will give credit when it's due but wtf is Cartwright doing??? First..we lose Rogers n others in the offseason and they are replaced by Riley Brown and Luke Capwell?? No disrespect to those players but they are not the quality we need to progress.

Secondly...it's the same old undisciplined Titans side who continually give away silly penalties in poor field position. We have no kicking game nor the ability to hold the football. I think it was 10-0 before we even had our second set.

Lastly, I'll admit we have alot of key injuries but playing second rowers in the centers and inexperienced players in the halves and expecting to win is ludacris.

I'm a huge fan of Princey but clearly he is not right. Drop him and let him recover, don't just play and expect him to carry the team.

Fuming with management of the club after our pathetic attempt at recruiting in the offseason and disgusted with the no heart n no commitment shown by the 17 tonight.

Huge fan and will never ever ever give up on them but seriously heads need to start rolling.

If Prince's head doesn't get rolled, at least his captaincy should be.

He needs to go back to the basics, step by step.

Bailey with the (C) next to his name for mine.

1. mead
    2. vickoy
    3. tonga
    4. micheals/tomane
    5. tomane/micheals
    6. zillman
    7. prince

need change!

4got about walker :S

1. William Zillman
    2. Steven Michaels
    3. Esikeli Tonga
    4. Joseph Tomane
    5. David Mead
    6. Greg Bird
    7. Luke Capewell
    8. Luke Bailey (C)
    9. Nathan Friend
    10. Matthew White
    11. Anthony Laffranchi
    12. Bodene Thompson
    13. Ashley Harrison

14. Ryan James
    15. Brad Meyers
    16. Mark Minichielo
    17. Scott Prince

18. Ben Ridge (If Laffranchi is Injured)

We are all goddamn Titans fans here ... dispirited maybe but Titans all the same.

We are playing with the gameplan of a one-dimensional second row ... we cover misfiring positions with one-dimensional second rows ... there is a pattern there.

I feel embarrassed for Mead and Michaels watching grass grow; and Capewell and Zillman having to play the yards game; and Friend probing for followers and finding flat-footed forwards. I feel the frustration of Thompson and Tagataese having to learn a new trade on the the run but most of all I hate the thought of what that's doing to the heads of youngsters like James and Ridge.

1. Walker
    2. Mead
    3. Tomane
    4. Tonga
    5. Michaels
    6. Zillman
    7. Capewell
    8. Bailey
    9. Friend
    10. James
    11. Minichiello
    12. Thompson (Laffranchi looked injured to me)
    13. Bird

14. White
    15. Henderson
    16. Tagataese
    17. Prince (the start of a wake-up call)
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Prince bench, good call Titanic, a wake up call without kicking the last bit of confidence out of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Why can't Walker get a game? It's a question I'd love to ask Carty, been with us since 07(I think), young exciting fullback and can't get a go.

Noticed alot of people putting Tomane in there side, great ball runner...terrible terrible defender.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moorey06 View Post
    Why can't Walker get a game? It's a question I'd love to ask Carty, been with us since 07(I think), young exciting fullback and can't get a go.

Noticed alot of people putting Tomane in there side, great ball runner...terrible terrible defender.
    tomane can be wing, walker is suspended

If Prince had his head right he would see a week in the QRL as a chance to get his confidence, he may need a chance against a slower defense to get his angles right
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Walker should be back next week
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.