11. Lafframchi
    12. Mini
    13. Harrison

14. Thompson
    15. James
    16. Ridge
    17. Meyers
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

I tried to believe that after princeys first two games he'd come good... at this rate he wouldnt get start for Sth Tweed reggies and they dont even have an agrade!! Hes deadset scared out there.. and refuses to get tackled he will throw a forward pass or rush a kick to avoid contact..

Positivesif any)
    Forwards mainly both starting front rows still good
    Micheals went good

Negatives:
    Prince overall
    No bird hurt
    Bodene defending outwide, would be good in the middle

Ill throw in idea in there cut princeys salary and give some to friendy

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    y was capewell at fullback :S sifnt walker
    i dnt know if i wanna watch the game now. jsut started in nsw!
    As said in other thread he got suspended in QRL for 4 weeks. Capewell did very well at fullback.
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 08-04-11 at 09:42 PM.
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    like i said we spread the ball to the wingers we score and i told you taga would earn his keep again i just sent an email about things to do to fix our problems to the titans, i doubt they look at it but if they do the season will turn right around for us.
    I thought Capewell did great.
    I would have Preston half, Zillman 5/8, Capewell 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Yeah I thought the same thing when I named the team above, but I think Presto will be out for a while.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Next week:

1. Capewell
    2. Michaels
    3. Tonga
    4. Tomane
    5. Mead
    6. Bird
    7. Zilly
    8. Bailey
    9. Friend
    10. White
    11. Lafframchi
    12. Mini
    13. Harrison

14. Thompson
    15. James
    16. Ridge
    17. Meyers

nearly the same as mine but i still have taga in my side but this is defiantly the right direction, actually i would swap mead and capewell over since mead runs it back very hard.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Next week:

1. Capewell
    2. Michaels
    3. Tonga
    4. Tomane
    5. Mead
    6. Bird
    7. Zilly
    8. Bailey
    9. Friend
    10. White
    11. Lafframchi
    12. Mini
    13. Harrison

14. Thompson
    15. James
    16. Ridge
    17. Meyers
    I like this team but I would like to see Walker either on the bench or at fullback and Tagatese depending on form on the bench instead of Ridge

Banned

i assume you meant to quote tamwelg but i agree he did pretty good but i would still have mead at FB and capewel las an explosive winger.tomane back is a must and zilly and bird halves with zilly being short kicker, bird the long one and tomane the place kicker

This is gonna test who is a Titans fan and who is not, our side looks crap, we are playing like tards. Will be interesting to see who can support a team that is playing like that for a full year.
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    i assume you meant to quote tamwelg but i agree he did pretty good but i would still have mead at FB and capewel las an explosive winger.tomane back is a must and zilly and bird halves with zilly being short kicker, bird the long one and tomane the place kicker
    Yeah i did mate sorry

Junior Titan

There is no way Prince will be dropped.

I think the backrower in the centres experiment is surely over...as bad as Prince is going, he isn't being given any help in attack when Thompson is in the centres. A dynamic ballrunner like Tomane would take a lot of pressure off him.

Steve Michaels has been on fire.

This is gonna test who is a Titans fan and who is not, our side looks crap, we are playing like tards. Will be interesting to see who can support a team that is playing like that for a full year.
    Mate, I'm sure I'll turn grey or go bald, but I'll be there cheering them on regardless.

Junior Titan

As long as we don't persist with players that arn't performing and give some young guys a go I will be happy, would much rather see a young guy stuff up and give it a go then an old guy doing nothing

Banned

ok i know this isn't directed at me bhut let me get something straight for those who think i enjoy being a titans critic, i dont enjoy it, i do this to voice my opinion on how to get better and what performances are good or bad, a good loyal fan does criticise his team in hope they listen to you and turn their woes around and get better. in other words its constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by CairnsTitan View Post
    As long as we don't persist with players that arn't performing and give some young guys a go I will be happy, would much rather see a young guy stuff up and give it a go then an old guy doing nothing
    Well said, I agree totally