Quote Originally Posted by moorey06 View Post
So let me get this straight if we get the wooden spoon this year you will be happy because Cartwright has won more games then most coaches in the last two years? You can't live on history forever mate. I'm sure we can turn it around too I just think the length of the contract was 2 years too many.

Also as paying fans everyone is entitled to there opinion be it negative or positive. And in my opinion after our finish last year ud think our recruitment would have been alot stronger...it wasn't and look where we are. Tigers next week too. Dunno about you but playing catch up football is not what I thought we would be doing this season after where we finished lady season.
No - I'm just not going to get all hysterical over a poor start to the season and start writing off professionals who have proven their worth in recent times. I see Cartwright's contract as an investment in the clubs stability - he's a coach on the rise, has his hand in rep coaching and has an excellent record with the clubs performance in the last two years.

Rogers was our only loss last year, and he is a once in a generation player who cannot be replaced in a single season of recruitment.

No-one imagined this sort of a start to the season. Premierships aren't awarded in the first few weeks & neither is the wooden spoon. The Titans have improved every year under Cartwright thus far, in one of the most competitive comps in the world - and it's no secret that Prince has been the main man over the years.

Give credit where credit is due, lay off the estrogen, and stop dramatizing like a pregnant woman out of ice-cream.