Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Second warning tonight, trolling. Another and you will get to be my first Ban.
    I look forward to it

excuse my ignorance, but can you explain what trolling is and when was my first warning?

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    excuse my ignorance, but can you explain what trolling is and when was my first warning?
    And your out

Junior Titan

lol, where is that broncos forum?
    http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72
    Here you go Isaiah..... Have fun... See ya...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    And your out
    i'll at least deserve the right of reply

i'll at least deserve the right of reply
    How about you just let sleeping dogs lie and Coaster might call it even.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Out of jail but some views to the future, perhaps... Carty is hardly Mr. Risky.

Some observations:

1. Mead just refused to engage Tilse before he scored - great attacking weapon but his physical presence in any defensive situation is woeful.

2. Michaels is too short to defend the wing against the high ball.

3. Thompson and Henderson are good workhorse options but not more than that.

4. Ridge has great potential but he looks more 2012 to me.

5. Bird without Prince is the bomb ... kicks, directs, off-loads, puts the opposition in two minds and tackles.

6. Zillman looked much better, more involved closer to the action.

7. James especially but Tagataese to a lesser extent are our intimidation factor... we cannot leave them out.

8. Brown is willing but he's not Friend, however, when Friend returns short of match fitness we can't expect him to win games.

9. I though Tonga showed a bit more but he needs a strike winger outside him... perhaps Tomane.

10. The team deserved the win, we've had enough go against us over the years so we should accept our bit of fortune.

Yeehaaa Cowboys, lookin' at ya.

Ps. Should the Gambling Commission be looking at Orfull and What's his name's errors? Was Ryan Tandy seen near a TAB?
    Last edited by Titanic; 02-04-11 at 11:51 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

LOL! ................
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan

Great win tonight by the boys

Am I the only titans fan who doesn't rate David mead. Sure he has great speed once he gets clean space but outside of that he lacks defensive skills, whenever he runs it back and meets the defensive line he gets pushed back around 3 metres, when he passes the ball it looks like someone from mudgeeraba under 7's passing and not to mention looks unco anytime he has to catch a ball whether high or along the ground.

I then hear people on this forum saying move him to centre or fullback and I truly can't understand it I think he is a weak link with plenty of other possibilities like Tomane or Dominic. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanmudgee View Post
    Great win tonight by the boys

Am I the only titans fan who doesn't rate David mead. Sure he has great speed once he gets clean space but outside of that he lacks defensive skills, whenever he runs it back and meets the defensive line he gets pushed back around 3 metres, when he passes the ball it looks like someone from mudgeeraba under 7's passing and not to mention looks unco anytime he has to catch a ball whether high or along the ground.

I then hear people on this forum saying move him to centre or fullback and I truly can't understand it I think he is a weak link with plenty of other possibilities like Tomane or Dominic. Thoughts?
    Thoughts...he is twice the player Tomane is and 4 times that of Dominic (reference Pacific Cup). If He gets pushed back 3 metres then Kevvy gets pushed back 10.

He gets thrown back to fullback after spending 60mins catching a cold twiddling his thumb on the wing and ppl wanna have a go at him for what?

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post

LOL! ................
    Esi returned serve to him at the end of the game, suck it Fergo

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Out of jail but some views to the future, perhaps... Carty is hardly Mr. Risky.

Some observations:

1. Mead just refused to engage Tilse before he scored - great attacking weapon but his physical presence in any defensive situation is woeful.

2. Michaels is too short to defend the wing against the high ball.

3. Thompson and Henderson are good workhorse options but not more than that.

4. Ridge has great potential but he looks more 2012 to me.

5. Bird without Prince is the bomb ... kicks, directs, off-loads, puts the opposition in two minds and tackles.

6. Zillman looked much better, more involved closer to the action.

7. James especially but Tagataese to a lesser extent are our intimidation factor... we cannot leave them out.

8. Brown is willing but he's not Friend, however, when Friend returns short of match fitness we can't expect him to win games.

9. I though Tonga showed a bit more but he needs a strike winger outside him... perhaps Tomane.

10. The team deserved the win, we've had enough go against us over the years so we should accept our bit of fortune.

Yeehaaa Cowboys, lookin' at ya.

Ps. Should the Gambling Commission be looking at Orfull and What's his name's errors? Was Ryan Tandy seen near a TAB?
    1. Meads 1st times at fullback so noone would expect him to be confident at positional play let alone trying to stop the biggest man in comp

2. Michaels just too short to defuse bomb? lucky he is better at almost everything else than any other winger in the club

4. Ridge looks 2011 to me...will look great 2012

5. Bird had to be the bomb without Prince, Presto helped Bird be the bomb

6. Zilly is still going great

7. Taga will get dropped, no intimidation factor if you around around him

8. Friend is going to get alot of pressure piled on him this coming week.

9. Tomane doesnt have anything over Michaels, except catching high ball

Junior

How good was bird! We reallly need someone to follow him in support though. every run he gets an arm free yet nobody is following in support, i think walker would inject the support play we need out there, zilly is solid but he doesnt support like other great fullbacks in the game. I hope walker does get a few more runs when he returns from suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    How good was bird! We reallly need someone to follow him in support though. every run he gets an arm free yet nobody is following in support, i think walker would inject the support play we need out there, zilly is solid but he doesnt support like other great fullbacks in the game. I hope walker does get a few more runs when he returns from suspension.
    I do to but Zilly has been playing solid to great at times.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    suck my willy ryan , way to bring your personal feelings into a match topic thread, your delusional if you think this was a good performance, we capitalised on 2 of the worst errors in nrl history and won but without the orford knockon it would have been 22-16 raiders. i know you like debating since you said so last year but please go troll on sherdog.com if you want debates
    Lol, way to express your sexual preference in a match topic thread!

We win a game after being down 6pts at the 80min mark with our team lineup and bench rotation in disarray from injuries in the most crucial position - The first comment you make is how we need to make positional changes!

Where most other teams would have given up after being 6pts down, 20 secs to go, conceded possession and missing their best play makers - The Titans manned up, played out the finals seconds and beyond with 100% commitment, capitalized on mistakes and came up with a much needed victory. - Then the first thing you do is b!tch about about their performance :boo:
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

QLD Cup Titan

Seems like I missed a cracker of a game - but don't worry I was on SMS alerts the whole way through and thoroughly enjoyed my night after hearing of a titans victory - told you earlier this week I had a good feeling!!! ha ha. Trying to catch up on it all now so hoping to catch the replay tomorrow - like it so much better when i know we have won! Now that will be a boost of confidence to the boys and it was great to see them step up to the mark without some of our greatest players! A credit to them all!