Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

I RETRACT, THE BOYS DID IT!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    I RETRACT, THE BOYS DID IT!!!
    good win but you guys HAVE to admit we did not play good again and we need a lot of changes, thompson on the bench and tomane on the wing and mead at that centre, friend in for brown and i like campbell at hf and i like zillman filling in at half too, bird to lock but playing the ball running style like today and he does the long kicks, now thats a good tweaking

Friend out. Harrison out. Prince out.
    3 zipp
    Change all my tips to Canberra to win.
    Titans win golden point 1 point ---- Couldn't be happier

Banned

what did i say too if orford plays we win haha

Tackle breaks, line breaks, try assist, try, goal, field goal, long kicking, bombs, MOM I assume - not bad for a 'not a 5/8' I guess?
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Had the Titans tipped all week until 30 minutes before game when I changed to the Raiders. The one time I tip against the Titans they win. . . :o

edit: +1 to the post below me...although to be fair, the Raiders weren't anything special either....

Wow... Scott Prince to Ipswich next week. We play better without him.

Was a gritty win but finally can carry some momentum into the next game, esp with all our returning players. Was happy with Presto being at 5/8th and Prince at halfback but dunno how Presto's gonna pull up.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Wow... Scott Prince to Ipswich next week. We play better without him.
    It is eerie that we always win tough games with Presto at halfback and no Prince... I'd love to see them play together in the halves though

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    good win but you guys HAVE to admit we did not play good again and we need a lot of changes, thompson on the bench and tomane on the wing and mead at that centre, friend in for brown and i like campbell at hf and i like zillman filling in at half too, bird to lock but playing the ball running style like today and he does the long kicks, now thats a good tweaking
    STFU!

They played without Friend, Harro, Prince and Presto - They show f'loads of ticker and they come away with a massve underdog win. Take your illiterate dribble to the sh!t house where it belongs and give credit when credit is due!
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Tackle breaks, line breaks, try assist, try, goal, field goal, long kicking, bombs, MOM I assume - not bad for a 'not a 5/8' I guess?
    Bittersweet mate! Bird is the ****ing word!

What a birthday gift...

I don't really understand why you'd want to get Tomane back into the side so desperately, he was a turnstile in defence the last time he played a first grade game.

Riley Brown was no better than the past few weeks either. This guy HAS to go.

Woo-hoo. Well done boys, savour the victory. Bird showed what a great attacking weapon he can be, Bodene was great, Bailey awesome and all the starting forwards played well (except Brown who is terrible). Esi still finding his feet and Bird missing tackles inside him doesn't help. Mead and Zillman solid without being spectacular and we will miss Campbell something rotten. Tagataese and James were fairly ordinary and both looked slow, even Meyers looked quicker than them. We need more energy then they both bring. The anti-Henderson sentiment on this forum earlier this week should go quiet a's he had a great game today. He does all the little things well and his hands were great (the one he lost was stripped out). He bent blokes back in defence and he played well). Interesting to see how we go next week if both Campbell and Prince are out. Surely Capewell comes in. We desperately need some more impact out wide. Move Thompson back in to the pack and Tomane onto the wing and Meas in the centres. Might be time for James and/or Taga to get some minutes in Q-Cup. Looks like they're running on empty. Got out of jail today, got to be better next week.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

We can't get our own crowd to react when the opposition practically cheats their way to victory, where the raiders fans boo for offside when they're making 10+ uncontested metres every tackle in a set. Raiders fans may not be able to count to ten, but they have passion for their team. They also lost, suck it boys.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Toyota Cup team have caught the disease from the NRL team.
    There is a real problem in the camp.
    Nobody seems to know how to defend.

Harrison out, Friend out and now Prince. Have change all my tips to Canberra and if you think the week before last was embarrassing, watch out today.
    I forecast a 40 point plus thrashing.
    oh, did you go off too early?