Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by thelwall View Post
    thats wrong .... ive seen at least 6 titans players say kev is ..it was even a question asked on titans tv and the answer was kev ... kev one the titans race anyway

and when voted on by the nrl players every player from titans and broncoes said kevin was the quickest in the nrl
    Kev this Kev that The Gordon fanboys will get a rude shock when they all race properly.

Gordon doesnt even 5th fastest 40mtr time in the club.

What Titans race are you talking about cause I know Mead and Gordon have never raced and if Shannon was to open up it wouldnt be close he would dust Kev.
    Last edited by teke; 15-12-10 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Kev this Kev that The Gordon fanboys will get a rude shock when they all race properly.

Gordon doesnt even 5th fastest 40mtr time in the club.

What Titans race are you talking about cause I know Mead and Gordon have never raced and if Shannon was to open up it wouldnt be close he would dust Kev.
    titans had a whole day dedicated to racing and kev beat shannon in the final :P
    and no one is talking about 40m ... that fastest man in the world runs 100m ... 100m is one everyone is talking about .. also kev has the higest recorded top speed of anyone is the nrl with 41.2 ... ( bolts is 43 )

isnt that the event where walker had the fastest time? but in the final Gordon won(as they we raceing all day), but it wasnt near the time Shannon did earlier in the day?
    all i know is i wouldnt want to be chasing them down, or have them on another team

there not actually that much faster then me i can run 11.7 and i just turned 16

titans had a whole day dedicated to racing and kev beat shannon in the final :P
    and no one is talking about 40m ... that fastest man in the world runs 100m ... 100m is one everyone is talking about .. also kev has the higest recorded top speed of anyone is the nrl with 41.2 ... ( bolts is 43 )
    Read some of my initial posts about when they raced. It wasnt a Titans day it the Kilcoy gift which is part of the Aust Amatuer sprint circuit. 10 or so clubs in the Q Cup along with the Titans and Broncos each entered a relay team to compete over 120 mtrs carrying a ball. Titans flogged everyone in the Final by at least 20 mtrs.

As for the 40 mtr times, you would find it is directly related to their 100 mtr time. The next quickest after Shannon was Ryan Tongia with 4.7 for the 40mtr. He told me he has done 10.8 for the 100 as he was sprinter through his schooling years.

The GPS system that is placed in the back of the shirt up near the collar calculates everything from player speed to mtrs run throughout the game. It was not used in every game last year and not every club has them.

there not actually that much faster then me i can run 11.7 and i just turned 16
    I can do it in 23.42 and I just turned 53