Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    yep it was disgraceful, lote pretty much cost us that game since he dropped that bomb which led to the 1st try, he was in a horrible defensive position for nightingales 2nd try and he was slow and was in a bad position for the line break which ended up a try. i dont understand how noone read that on the 5th they were gonna run it not kick it, i saw it from a mile away and they didnt.
    Watch it again & u can blame Lote for a bad game but watch Slater he had the worst game since the W.C Final , to casual with the bomb when caught in goal, dropped what would be classed as a sitter , never ran the ball with any effort & was caught out with a simple little grubber from Benji,,,he did score a try that you or i would've scored

Thaiday is supposed to protect Lockyer as Carrol did more many years but he has to be the most overrated forward in the game .. his Hair runs faster than the rest of him :boo:

Apart from a few players with poor performances the game itself was what a test match should be with plenty of spite involved & nothing like a few good punches thrown except for the effort of Eastwood who threw a couple at Shillington & then ran away....
    #itaintweaktospeak

1. Slater
    2. Boyd
    3. Jennings
    4. Inglis
    5. Hayne
    6. Thurston
    7. Prince
    8. Scott
    9. Smith
    10. Shillington
    11. Thaiday
    12. Gallen
    13. Lewis

14. Bird
    16. Carney
    17. Learoyd-Lahrs
    18. Weyman

Team of the future, will pull my ****ing hair out if Prince is not picked for QLD in 2011 too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Watch it again & u can blame Lote for a bad game but watch Slater he had the worst game since the W.C Final , to casual with the bomb when caught in goal, dropped what would be classed as a sitter , never ran the ball with any effort & was caught out with a simple little grubber from Benji,,,he did score a try that you or i would've scored

Thaiday is supposed to protect Lockyer as Carrol did more many years but he has to be the most overrated forward in the game .. his Hair runs faster than the rest of him :boo:

Apart from a few players with poor performances the game itself was what a test match should be with plenty of spite involved & nothing like a few good punches thrown except for the effort of Eastwood who threw a couple at Shillington & then ran away....
    very true but nasdwer me these two questions, why didnt we have the best fullback this year darius boyd at least on the wing and why did we not have the dally m winner at least as utility?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    1. Slater
    2. Boyd
    3. Jennings
    4. Inglis
    5. Hayne
    6. Thurston
    7. Prince
    8. Scott
    9. Smith
    10. Shillington
    11. Thaiday
    12. Gallen
    13. Lewis

14. Bird
    16. Carney
    17. Learoyd-Lahrs
    18. Weyman

Team of the future, will pull my ****ing hair out if Prince is not picked for QLD in 2011 too.
    mate seriously i dont blame coaches but seriously we need carty as coach or even bellamy, sheens has horrible biasim and team picks.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    very true but nasdwer me these two questions, why didnt we have the best fullback this year darius boyd at least on the wing and why did we not have the dally m winner at least as utility?
    Ask the soon to be ex coach
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Ask the soon to be ex coach
    please don't tease me with the joy of seeing tim sheens sacked