Thread: CC & MM

Thumbs up CC & MM

Lets use this thread,for the Critics of the CC & MM comps.

Can you help me out with that the CC & MM comps are?

Cyril Conell Cup and Mal Meninga Cup?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Cyril Conell Cup and Mal Meninga Cup?
    I have read in other forums that some think only a few of the '94 born boys will still be in the squad when they do their next cut. Anybody think they know which boys are good enough!!

alright guys, i've just joined here so for anybody interested i am a Rugby League fan first and foremost and love seeing League go well, during the offseason i got bored and i was thinking to myself i do not know much about the Titans set up (being in NSW) so thats why i came here for a read until i found something i wanted to verify if that is ok with you guys.

The description of this sub-forum is "All the latest news and views on our SG BALL (Under 18s) and HAROLD MATTHEWS (Under 16s) teams."

but here we also have the Gold Coast entering sides in the Cyril Conell Cup and Mal Meninga Cup, how does this work? and are both teams in the Cyril Conell Cup and Mal Meninga Cup called the "Gold Coast Blues"?

Thanks for your time guys.

anybody?????????????

Default GOLD COAST BLUE

In 2009 the titans had teams in nsw comp but that finished so they put the 18s into mal meiniga cup & 16s into cyril connell cup here in qld comp under the name gold coast blue.The other gold coast team are gold coast green vikings,these games are starting to become the highlight game of the season due to school mate on schoolmate.Gold coast blue(2010) 16s showed all heart as they climbed into 4th spot then knocked out 1st placed souths logan & then on to a classic grand final played at easts leagues in brisbane against the powerful norths team led by prop francis molo,the titans were awesome but a last minute try denied the titans our 1st title but am positive that the group of boys that played that day will bring plenty of titles in the future.A lot of them are now trialling for spots in the 18s, we look foward to see how many make it thru so good luck young fullas train hard as we are now going to see the benefits of the centre of excellence as our young guys love the facilities & the titans juniors are some of the few clubs actually training this time of year.So WELL DONE TITANS KEEP IT UP