Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thats something else all together.

Visit My Web Site At Its NEW Address: http://www.leaguefreak.com/

Titan One Clubman

Surely Gower isn't that dumb? He's engaged to Amanda Fynn right? Why would you want to stuff that up by groping a club legends daughter of all people?????

Anyway I won't comment on Gower until he is proven to have done something/ been cleared, unfortunetly the Media tends to have a guilty until proven innocent system...
    Last edited by Social Loafer; 21-12-05 at 10:26 PM.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    Surely Gower isn't that dumb?
    you better believe it.

Titan CEO

On foxsports they said that wayne's daughter is 17 years old. No wonder wayne was "fuming"

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    On foxsports they said that wayne's daughter is 17 years old. No wonder wayne was "fuming"
    If that is true the police should become involved and none of these internal club "investigations". However Gower is still innocent until proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    If that is true the police should become involved and none of these internal club "investigations". However Gower is still innocent until proven guilty.
    Unfortunatly with the media and NRL it's guilty until proven innocent!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingytek
    Unfortunatly with the media and NRL it's guilty until proven innocent!
    Actually its only the media and the public that does this. If the NRL did this practice than alot of players will be getting banned .

I mean when it comes to the media, anyone in NRL in trouble it's guilty before proven innocent

I mean when it comes to the media, anyone in NRL in trouble it's guilty before proven innocent
    Right got you now and yes you are right Its a shame that this reputation is present in rugby league

Titan CEO

Thats bullcrap!

People have complained about something gower has done and the media is only reporting on what they have been told! they havent said he is guilty...show me where a media outlet has said those exact words "gower is guilty" or "gower definately did this", show me where they said it.

There were many witnesses to the things he did...the media only reporting what the witnesses have seen.

Here are some words used by media in the past day or two:

PENRITH Panthers star Craig Gower has been accused of a string of misbehaviour
    PENRITH halfback Craig Gower is at the centre of another alcohol-fuelled incident in rugby league, with allegations the international footballer groped the daughter of a prominent former player after a charity golf event.
    As you can see the media have not said he is guilty.

Lets focus on the real issue instead of blaming everyone else. If these allegations are true..then he should be punished like any other person would be.

Thats bullcrap!

People have complained about something gower has done and the media is only reporting on what they have been told! they havent said he is guilty...show me where a media outlet has said those exact words "gower is guilty" or "gower definately did this", show me where they said it.

There were many witnesses to the things he did...the media only reporting what the witnesses have seen.

Here are some words used by media in the past day or two:

As you can see the media have not said he is guilty.

Lets focus on the real issue instead of blaming everyone else. If these allegations are true..then he should be punished like any other person would be.
    Cronk - Again, you have taken something I've said persoanlly against this specific incident. I was just saying unfortuantly with media, e.g bulldogs scandals, Newcastle scandals etc it all hits the media before police reports are conducted and they tend to publicise the negative in a big way. No where did I say Gower was guilty blah blah blah. Esspecially when I dont know facts, Im hardly in a position to make such comments. This is the second time in just a few days you have gone over the top and made unessesary negative coments toward me, is there something you want to get off your chest, is there a problem?

Titan CEO

Cronk - Again, you have taken something I've said persoanlly against this specific incident. I was just saying unfortuantly with media, e.g bulldogs scandals, Newcastle scandals etc it all hits the media before police reports are conducted and they tend to publicise the negative in a big way. No where did I say Gower was guilty blah blah blah. Esspecially when I dont know facts, Im hardly in a position to make such comments. This is the second time in just a few days you have gone over the top and made unessesary negative coments toward me, is there something you want to get off your chest, is there a problem?
    I havent taken it personally mate, and there was no negative comments(i dont know where got that from?). Its the media's job to report on these matters.

And i didnt say that YOU said he was guilty, you said the "MEDIA has proven him guilty" which is false. They have not. They have only reported on what they have been told by witnessess all be it false or true.

I dont have a problem and my post wasnt in anyway negative towards you....its called debate. We are discussing the issue at hand....if your offended by the word bullcrap....then..... :whatd:

I havent taken it personally mate, and there was no negative comments(i dont know where got that from?). Its the media's job to report on these matters.

And i didnt say that YOU said he was guilty, you said the "MEDIA has proven him guilty" which is false. They have not. They have only reported on what they have been told by witnessess all be it false or true.

I dont have a problem and my post wasnt in anyway negative towards you....its called debate. We are discussing the issue at hand....if your offended by the word bullcrap....then..... :whatd:
    Please highlight for me where I said MEDIA has proven him guilty

Titan CEO

From the above it looks as tho you are saying the media have already proven gower to be guilty.

Which agian is false. They are reporting on what they have been told.

From the above it looks as tho you are saying the media have already proven gower to be guilty.

Which agian is false. They are reporting on what they have been told.
    Again - Please highlight for me where I said MEDIA has proven him guilty