Given the ratio of at least 3 Titans to 1 of Roosters fans, the Titan's fans were very quiet tonight. Even after the first early try when there should still have been an uproar, the unenthusiastic behaviour of the Qld crowd set a sad tone. I'd been watching the build up all week, three Titan's Express trains and decorated buses I was shocked you gave up so early. At one stage when the Titans were working hard on a set I was hitting into a wooden tray and screaming "Titans" and yelling to the fans to call out. More than 1,000 ks away, very frustrating.
Or is the idea to bang a drum when the other side is attacking? Raiders fans wouldn't give up like that. Of course I'm disappointed with the result but the Roosters played well and clean.
I'm more disappointed in the crowd, that was sad. Would have cost me $1,000to get up there for the weekend. For Gold Coast fans was it $25 return?
I'll probably be living in Ballina next winter - if I get to Skilled Park it will be lose the voice before giving up. I was screaming 'Titans' at Bruce Stadium during the Raiders clapping, Titans lost but what the hell, don't give up til the final bell.