Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by heidstar View Post
    I do not blame the players at all.They are not the ones who decide what position they should play!!!!
    But why change a good thing, just before the GF!!!!
    You can't be talking about Zillman...

Please don't point any finger at Carty he's been our hero this season
    #itaintweaktospeak

I wouldn't trade Carty for even Jack Gibson. I'm very proud of our coach.

There is no excuse... I think everything was in place. It just didn't come off. And that is so frustrating.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I find it ironic that the most important game of the Titans short history they record the worst loss of the year.
    I don't mind loosing, it's the way we lost that hurts.
    If I was a Tiger supporter I could at least take some solace from the fact my team fought a hard 1 point loss.
    Our critics will have a field day because any credit we may have built with an elimination final appearance will be lost with the score line.

Anyway time to move on. Great team, great coaches, great players and a great future.

Go the Titans.

Does anyone also think that things might have been better if we had to play the second week of finals? I mean it was worrying me because I don't think we've won after coming off the bye at all this season?

QLD Cup Titan

The scoreline was harsh - didn't really reflect the game though - several things we tried or achieved just didn't pan out for us unfortunately. All I have heard in the media though is how awesome the roosters played not about how "bad" the titans played. Both Matty Johns and footy show today praised the titans efforts this year and then talked about how the roosters were unbeatable on Friday night.
    I hope Carty and the boys enjoy their break now ready to gear up for training for the pre season when it all begins again. We can now as fans, begin the countdown to next season - 4 nations, then all stars and then a brand new season where we do it all over again! Also have members day etc to look forward to in the meantime!

Had a few days to stop sulking,have no interest now at all in the final next week....But realistically as gutted as i feel about the way we were hammered i know the players must feel 1000 times worse,they knew the expectasions on them and probably feel they let us all down,let themselves and the team down and mat who i was hoping was going to get a premiership sendoff.They didnt let anyone down..weve had a great season and ive enjoyed the ride at all the home games this year..and at least we dont follow the storm

I felt for Matty when we lost but after I saw him interviewed I felt even worst.
    He was in absolute shock and disbelief. He said that it had never occurred to him before the game that this could be his last game. He was always confident that the Titans would score a victory and march on to the finals next week.

C'mon Matty, play one more year for $50,000 and take care of some unfinished business. You could work part-time in marketing next year to subsidize your wage.

This is no way to finish such an illustrious career.

C'mon Matty.