Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    yeh i know that, i posted it coz some were thinking of getting tickets on the train home from brissy hat night if we go through. wont be able to do so until the monday....
    If they check ebay after this weekends games the tickets for sale list will be growing by the hour , there's 4 lots for sale now watch that grow by Sunday night
    #itaintweaktospeak

and more and more will become available after our win
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

I spoke to Chris Knell this morning, and asked him about what happens if we win, he didnt want to stamp it in stone, but suggested they are trying to get a deal together that will include Jetstar flights and tickets ect.

I will be on that in a flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    I spoke to Chris Knell this morning, and asked him about what happens if we win, he didnt want to stamp it in stone, but suggested they are trying to get a deal together that will include Jetstar flights and tickets ect.

I am spewing......Already got my GF tickets, flights and accommodation booked.. My kids are still having cups of soup every day coz that's all I can afford for the next 3 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post

sign me up for the away trip.. god im gonna scream for a win next friday..titans train in the arvo and the titans shop is selling cool titans sombreros made of straw for $20 so ill be getting a few of those..sydney whoohoo last game i saw down there was when we beat the bunnies last year and diehard bought me a maccas ice cream at midnight in the city!!!!

Junior Titan

members will only be able to get tickets... any members willing to get me tickets if i give them money? would love to go

If you look at the second page of this PDF, it has 332 set as the 'Titans Legion'. So hopefully we can just buy the Tickets online in that section.

http://admin.nrl.sportal.net.au/site...360-source.pdf

What an effort by all involved with setting this up, how we managed to get the NRL to follow along with this is amazing.

Its going to be ****ing unreal on game day, sea of blue against an out of town team.

The Legion has come along way and the NRL are well aware of us. The Legion has many friends in high places throughout Rugby League. Also the club has done everything they can to get The Legion there. Look after the fans, make Lang Park our home and give the players all the familiar and passionate support we can give them.

I think this will be a new era for the club. And for The Legion, because this allows ALL Titans fans to join The Legion. And that is a very positive and healthy result.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Also many many thanks to everyone who encouraged the club to make this happen. The support and demand has been amazing. And all of the organisation getting the Titans Aemy ready for war!

So make sure you get tickets for Bay 332!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Join The Legion at Lang Park! The Titans Army is ready for war!

Last edited by DIEHARD; 16-09-10 at 07:42 PM.

LEGION @ SUNCORP: Adult $30 / Conc $25 / Family $85

Other prices at Suncorp Stadium are as follows...

Cat 1: Adult $70 / Conc: $55 / Family $195
    Cat 2: Adult $50 / Conc: $35 / Family $135
    Cat 3: Adult $30 / Conc $25 / Family $85

QLD Cup Titan

Love it that we can actually ask for Legion tickets still!!!! Well done to all of you and the club who managed to organise that. We are taking a blue sheet to cover our chairs - stupid broncos coloured chairs ha ha!!!!! Can't be having that! Hope the crowd decks out in titans colours and we rock the roof off suncorp stadium! Bring on those GF tickets!

I just can get my head around the magnitude and intensity of this game! It is going to go off!

Yes Mushi. I still get such a kick our of being able to buy Legion tickets to regular games at Skilled Park. In 2007 we just had to get GA tickets and band together on the hill and dream and plan.

That we can also get Legion tickets at Finals at Skilled Park and Lang Park is amazing.

If you told us in 2007 that we would have a mighty Titans Legion Army at Suncorp Stadium for a Final. We wouldn't have dared believe it.

We can really build our fanbase on the GC, Brissie and in Sydney if we get a Grand Final berth!

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post

We can really build our fanbase on the GC, Brissie and in Sydney if we get a Grand Final berth!
    don't you mean WHEN????

I know Brad it is very exciting!!!! Just found out tonight, hubby has rounded up some troops so bringing some extra fans along for the big game next friday night. I told him to tell them to bring their yelling voices and come dressed in titans colours - I will see them tomorrow and will tell them not to be shy!!!!

I remember going to good ole Carrara - didn't even know about the "legion group" then! So glad I have it all sorted and wouldn't be anywhere else at the footy now :-) Its awesome though that we can all sit together and cheer our boys on!!!!!