good multi would be titans 1-12 and the under 20s 1-12

NRL Qualifying Final Previews - Titans v Warriors
    Written by: Paul Mitry
    Sep 9, 2010 3:51pm

10-09-2010 07:45PM at Skilled Park

Referee: Tony Archer and Gavin Badger
    Touch Judges: Paul Holland and Russell Turner
    Referee: Bill Harrigan

The amount of painkilling injections that league players will take to ensure they get on to the field in the finals is remarkable. Scott Prince basically has a separated shoulder and Luke Bailey has a broken thumb. You'd be shocked if they didn?t play in this match on Friday night as the finals series opens with a beauty. No better example can be found of how important the finals are and to what lengths our NRL stars will go chasing the ultimate prize.

The Titans face the upstart Warriors who present a real danger to them. The visitors do not have many weaknesses and the home side will have to be at their gritty, determined best to outlast the boys from Auckland. They will. The Gold Coast were quite easily dispatched from last years finals and their defence was the major issue; not this time. They are a year older and wiser and the addition of Greg Bird will provide the tenacity and experience they need to get over the Warriors - but only just.

My Tip: Titans 21-20

Head to Head
    2010 NRL - Round 21 Mt Smart Stadium Gold Coast Titans 28-20
    2010 NRL - Round 1 Skilled Park Gold Coast Titans 24-18
    2009 Round 22 Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland Gold Coast Titans 30-10
    2009 Round 16 Skilled Park, Gold Coast Gold Coast Titans 28-12
    2008 Round 7 Skilled Park Gold Coast Titans 36-24
    #itaintweaktospeak

warriors fan says :

Yes its game day ! kick off ten o'clock our time in NZ the kids are all ready to stay up late and they're all ready asking Dad "are we there yet?' cheeky sods. Prestos return is good news if it's a goer...i want see our boys play your best. I'm expecting a tight contest hope fully free of controversy. Both Forward packs will turn up i'm confident of that, it will be fast and over too soon. You have the best half back in the world and no disrespect to Uate but we have the best winger. I will be interested to see the defensive plan for containing Manu, Des Hasler established the blue print when Jamie Lyon ran a blocking play... which didn't focus on shielding T Rex as much as getting in Manu's way specifically...letting T Rex worry about the other backs following through. The net result was the beast didn't get any where near the contest for the ball and was shut out of the game completely, i wont be surprised to see Manu shut down tonight however we will still go there why wouldn't you, John Cartwrights no fool and he's had a good look at him heading into game three. Reliance on one player wont be the theme tonight your men will be motivated to keep Prince's work load balanced not just on defence, i really rate Matt Rogers experience in games like this one, even if you look at just the goal kicking alone James Maloney has been losing his mojo in this area and is on debut for the finals. The warriors haven't had a 40/20 option before and so have evolved to play without it, our Australian halves have brought it to the team and its like Christmas for the energy reserves in this team.
    I think i read in here an article on Aaron Heremaia being injured? in fact its Alehana Mara (came in for Ian Henderson) he's a loss to us a new find for the club from our juniors, he is a very dynamic runner out of dummy half and is similar to Isaac Luke when he goes for darts. Lewis Brown will likely do spells at rake to rest Aaron Heremaia

Titans go in deserved favourites but we are very confident over here so dare i say it if you win tonight you deserve it because you would have beaten a serious finals opponent.

All the best to you all and your families enjoy the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mt Smart View Post
    warriors fan says :

Yes its game day ! kick off ten o'clock our time in NZ the kids are all ready to stay up late and they're all ready asking Dad "are we there yet?' cheeky sods. Prestos return is good news if it's a goer...i want see our boys play your best. I'm expecting a tight contest hope fully free of controversy. Both Forward packs will turn up i'm confident of that, it will be fast and over too soon. You have the best half back in the world and no disrespect to Uate but we have the best winger. I will be interested to see the defensive plan for containing Manu, Des Hasler established the blue print when Jamie Lyon ran a blocking play... which didn't focus on shielding T Rex as much as getting in Manu's way specifically...letting T Rex worry about the other backs following through. The net result was the beast didn't get any where near the contest for the ball and was shut out of the game completely, i wont be surprised to see Manu shut down tonight however we will still go there why wouldn't you, John Cartwrights no fool and he's had a good look at him heading into game three. Reliance on one player wont be the theme tonight your men will be motivated to keep Prince's work load balanced not just on defence, i really rate Matt Rogers experience in games like this one, even if you look at just the goal kicking alone James Maloney has been losing his mojo in this area and is on debut for the finals. The warriors haven't had a 40/20 option before and so have evolved to play without it, our Australian halves have brought it to the team and its like Christmas for the energy reserves in this team.
    I think i read in here an article on Aaron Heremaia being injured? in fact its Alehana Mara (came in for Ian Henderson) he's a loss to us a new find for the club from our juniors, he is a very dynamic runner out of dummy half and is similar to Isaac Luke when he goes for darts. Lewis Brown will likely do spells at rake to rest Aaron Heremaia

Titans go in deserved favourites but we are very confident over here so dare i say it if you win tonight you deserve it because you would have beaten a serious finals opponent.

All the best to you all and your families enjoy the game.
    presto bamboozling the warriors and kevin running rings around you guys.
    all i have to say is im looking forward to

Junior Titan

At least we know we'll have the refs on our side.

To beat the Warriors we'll need a lot more than that though.
    #1 Deny Manu a chance at the ball in the air.
    #2 Get in the faces of Lewis Brown, Ukuma Ta'ai etc because they will look to cause havoc on the fringes.

I'm confident our boys will do the business, but I've got a lot of respect for the Warriors and we obviously can't take them lightly.

Latest from Foxsports is that Campbell is out.

Out.

Cartwright rules out Campbell comeback

By Laine Clark AAP Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:09:10
    It pays not to underestimate diminutive Gold Coast fullback Preston Campbell.

But Gold Coast Titans coach John Cartwright on Friday quickly hosed down talk of the veteran No.1 pulling off yet another surprise in their NRL finals clash with New Zealand Warriors.

Cartwright drew a line through Campbell's name ahead of Friday night's Skilled Park showdown after the livewire fullback tested his troublesome hamstring in a searching fitness session on Thursday.

Campbell, 33, was reportedly backing himself to play, claiming he would wait until Friday morning before determining his availability.

Campbell has made a habit of overcoming the odds - guiding his pint-sized frame through a glittering 12-year NRL career is a testament to that.

However, Cartwright said that Campbell would be a no show in front of what was expected to be a packed Skilled Park.

William Zillman will again slot in for Campbell at fullback with Jordan Atkins filling the wing vacancy, setting up a showdown with Manu "The Beast" Vatuvei.

And Cartwright has also given the green light to their other injury concerns which reads like a club who's who - Luke Bailey (thumb), Scott Prince (shoulder), Brad Meyers (rib), Steve Michaels (shoulder), Ash Harrison (broken nose) and Mat Rogers (hip).

There had been major concerns for Bailey who recently underwent surgery to repair his shattered left thumb.

The Warriors have welcomed back hard-tackling lock Micheal Luck, who missed their last two wins due to a nasty leg gash.

Kiwi Test centre Jerome Ropati (groin) is expected to play for the Warriors, although officially Joel Moon is on standby.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsart...k/default.aspx

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    good multi would be titans 1-12 and the under 20s 1-12
    I just put on our under 20's for a win, Titans by 7-12 and Freo with a 40 pt start.

I only really care about 2 of those results.

Could be a little wet but the Radar is showing we should miss the heavy stuff .. i hope
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Could be a little wet but the Radar is showing we should miss the heavy stuff .. i hope
    Seems to be all gone now if u can believe the BOM site.....

Not too much fell..........anyways...I betta shut up and head out now....Don't wanna miss the 20's..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers6 View Post
    I just put on our under 20's for a win, Titans by 7-12 and Freo with a 40 pt start.

I only really care about 2 of those results.
    i put titans both grades 1-12 $10, and fremantle 1-39 and sydney 1-39 $10, freo is 7.55 just to win 1-39

Hoping it won't be wet. Maybe wanna get those pounchos early!

I'm on my way down the Coast after finishing work in Brissie. I'm fired up!

Shame Preston isn't ready. But we are obviously thinking for the rest of the Finals as well. And Zillman won't let us down.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First in best dressed ... FRIGGIN' A ... that'll do boys ... onwards and upwards!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Zilly was absolutely brilliant tonight, well deserved MOM for him.

Well done to the rest of the boys too.

Default yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyy

awesome............

let's go guys..........it's your sights

Mat......... reconsider mate......