Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Banned

sore throat from giving it to the kiwis in the crowd and in the bus, great win boyz

YES!!

Won a few hundred on the boys tonight and will be rolling every cent into a big all-up for tomorrow night - I am declaring it the Titans bet of the century!!

Get down the TAB and have as much as you can on the Roosters all up the Tigers and if you collect we will all be buying tickets to a preliminary final on a fortnight!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    YES!!

Won a few hundred on the boys tonight and will be rolling every cent into a big all-up for tomorrow night - I am declaring it the Titans bet of the century!!

Get down the TAB and have as much as you can on the Roosters all up the Tigers and if you collect we will all be buying tickets to a preliminary final on a fortnight!!
    i did roosters and i did 68 on titans to win premiership before the tigers game

Brilliant performance by Zillman easily the best on the park with Brad Meyers 2nd half defense as good as I've ever seen Big Red play..

Let's all cheer on the Raiders & Roosters tomorrow night !
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Brilliant performance by Zillman easily the best on the park with Brad Meyers 2nd half defense as good as I've ever seen Big Red play..

ugh its gonna be tough to drop jordan because he has been solid, but good to get presto back

With about 20 mins to go I turned to my old mankind said Zilly will get MOM he had a great game and I agree with you on big red, but you've also go to add michaels and Friend to that list.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    With about 20 mins to go I turned to my old mankind said Zilly will get MOM he had a great game and I agree with you on big red, but you've also go to add michaels and Friend to that list.
    Watched the replay when I got home & Toopi , Michaels ,White,Red & Friendys 44 tackles had great games but it was Zillmans finest game in the Titans colours !
    #itaintweaktospeak

Warriors fan Chokes:

Congrudlations Titans your men blew us off the park and completely out of

our groove last night. There were no excuses from the Warriors the

refereeing was fair Rogers scored twice and had a try robbed off him. The

biggest diference last night was mentally, your blokes in typical Titan

fashion soaked up the big hits without sign of intimidation went about a

very well coached plan, big Red as you call him was all class till the very

end, he made Ukuma look like a sore losser. Clinton Toopi ran Manu off the

ball as predicted and there was no kicks to his wing as a result. Scotty

showed why he has surpassed J.T this year as number one. Zillman player

of the match. You Can win the Grand Final this year its well and truly within

your capabilities, the secound half wasn't much to go on in comparison to

the first the error count of course, but that was un characteristic of the

Tiatans and i don't see that being a problem for you next week (i refuse to

entertain we will be gone while your mobs having the week off yet)

The spells broken and your basking in the glow of finals victory & more

importantly your players are absolute beleivers now. We're bemoaning the deficiencies in our game last night but i've steered away from that because it was forced on us by a better team.

ALL the best Titans and i can say now good luck, thats it for me MT Smart

signing off my Austrayan freinds

I think Zilly has just earned himself a starting spot at 1 for the rest of the series, he will be riding high after that game. What a champion!

Preston impact from the bench next game...?

QLD Cup Titan

A brilliant game by the boys and gotta give a big rev up to the crowd (in particular all of the legion) who was absolutely brilliant. The atmosphere was awesome and the boys would have soaked that up and it showed. Injury cloud my ass - they played so well and huge rap for Zilly - big shoes to fill in for Preston and you did a mighty fine job!!!!

Now to wait and see how today's games go and we should have some idea on who we play next and when?????? (and where???)

How good was Zilly?

What a game, what a atmosphere.

I'm still pumped
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I take back every bad thing iv said when weve lost this year lol what an awesome win we keep that up we should go all the way. How good is the Zill Man.....
    2012 TITANS Will be a force to be reckoned with

Well Princey....Are we still a peaceful mob?

Congratulations to all you Titans supporters who were there last night. We absolutely outyelled the Warriors crowd. It was easily the most vocal Titans crowd EVER!......I think the 9 year old kid sitting in the row in front of me wet his pants after my first outburst but when I gave him a big thumbs up he realised I was one of the good guys. AWESOME AWESOME AWSOME!

WOOHOO.............YABADA YABADA YABADA

That's all I got......too excited to talk..Be back later

Watched the replay when I got home & Toopi , Michaels ,White,Red & Friendys 44 tackles had great games but it was Zillmans finest game in the Titans colours !
    Finest game in any colours maybe?? I still think he makes way for Preston because I would be loathe to tinker with that bench of ours that is just providing us with so much grunt. He can still have a great impact from the wing and is clearly a better player than Atkins who has done a great job, but really offers us very little with ball in hand.

Agree with the call about Michaels - he will be the first centre picked from here on out, just killing it. The way he put Gordon away in the corner showed what a classy player he really is and their partnership will just grow and grow from here.

The other positive to take out is that Bull got through OK and will undoubtedly be better for the run. He might have needed the hitout.

And what a luxury for the boys to get a third successive week at home and a second successive week with a 7-day turnaround. As good as we were last week I'm tipping we can be even better next Friday night. Or, fingers crossed, the one after...

well i have not long risen back to land of the living... all i can think about is HOW DAMN GOOD WAS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

the boys really showed that they had learnt from last years effort and repayed us all 10 fold. I asked BOOF after the game if they could here us and he said "oh mate WITHOUT A DOUBT, it was LOUD"

now it just seems time is going slow waiting to watch tonights games to see who our next victim will be.
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .