Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Legion seats are cat 3 I think... Nd wen scotty went off I think we handled that really well one we didnt let any points in... Only wen he came back nd he was to worried about tackling... Crause he didnt want to get hurt.... Great game by every1 it was a great tough game nd just to show wat the comming weeks have installed..

Nd buy the off chance the warriors nd the roosters lose manly will go into 5th if they win......
    Last edited by titanstattman; 04-09-10 at 08:34 AM.

Banned

so if we finish 3rd or 4th and the raiders beat the dragons again(they will make your bets) and the panthers lose vs some1 we can have a week off like the storm last year right?

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    great win but you know what i enjoyed the most which probably no one remembers off the bat? the kick from the scrum that i had been calling for and i think some other people have too for kevin gordon, it nearly paid off too. i must say i was pissed off with benji for that unnecessary spaz attack at the end.
    1. Totally agreed with your original call and quoted it to the combined converted watching the game with me last night... gold.

2. I was pissed off with Matt White for not knocking him into next week... brass.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    1. Totally agreed with your original call and quoted it to the combined converted watching the game with me last night... gold.

2. I was pissed off with Matt White for not knocking him into next week... brass.
    hopefully benji gets a little trip to the tribunal and misses next week and the tigers lose

hopefully benji gets a little trip to the tribunal and misses next week and the tigers lose
    Lol ... "No Touch" Benji the Protected Species going to the Judge? Cronulla will win back to back flags before we see that.

Is it worth mentioning that in Chinese Marshall's name is: Ben (stupid) Ji (chicken) ... how appropriate?
    Last edited by Titanic; 04-09-10 at 11:37 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Titans seal home final in thriller

THE Gold Coast Titans have secured an NRL home final with a thrilling 21-18 win over Wests Tigers at Skilled Park tonight.

In front of a bumper crowd of 26,103 for what had been billed as a possible Mat Rogers' farewell, the Titans scored quick tries to William Zillman and Ashley Harrison on their way to a 13-0 lead at half-time.

But an awkward landing grounded Prince soon afterwards, and he was taken from the field to stunned silence from the crowd.

Early fears were that Prince may have broken a shoulder bone, but during half-time it became clear he had only knocked his AC joint, and he returned to the field in the second half.

A Mat Rogers field goal on 29 minutes took the Titans out to 13-0 as rain cleared.

Back-to-back Tiger tries, to Chris Heighinton and Lote Tuqiri, signalled a change in momentum early in the second half before the home side steadied with a try in the corner from Kevin Gordon.

Prince shrugged off his injury concerns with a great conversion from the sideline to steady the ship at 19-12 with 20 minutes to go, but no sooner had the Titans kicked clear than Gareth Ellis slid in under the posts to bring it back to 19-18.

A high-shot from former Keebra Park boy Robert Lui on Greg Bird gave the Titans a late penalty, and they held on in a nerve-wracking finish for 21-18.

The Titans will now finish either second or third, depending on other results this weekend.

To cap off a great night on the Gold Coast, the Titans under-20 side downed the Tigers 24-18 to clinch a Toyota Cup finals berth.

Source: http://www.goldcoast.com.au
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Does anyone know why the Titans wore our AWAY jersey at home last night?

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

the reason why farra broke thry was because scotty didnt want to make a tackle... That try should not of happened....

Yea Tats, the Tigers targeted Scott over and over after his injury. But we still came out on top. It was extra scary watching and listening to the SportsEar because they constantly highlighted the fact.

Some pictures from the always fantastic Gold Coast Bulletin Photo Galleries.

A few more....

Brilliant win and a number of huge performances. Matt White was outstanding, particularly late in the game. Bird was brilliant. Not just on the field either. He stayed in the south-west corner for a good 15 minutes after the game signing autographs and talking to fans. I was one who didn't want the guy here. He has proved me and many others wrong.

Ryan James really needs to pull his finger out in the Under 20's. Where's the player that got a call up through the year?

What are you guys on about???

As much as Titans need a hard man in White, his late attempted shot on Benji was lucky it missed or he wouldn't be playing finals footy this year...the game was over.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    What are you guys on about???

As much as Titans need a hard man in White, his late attempted shot on Benji was lucky it missed or he wouldn't be playing finals footy this year...the game was over.
    m8 i saw it on telly, benji had a whinge because his team sucks compared to the titans

Congrats to ALL the team on a guttsy win. To the players that played on injured, it shows determination and the will to win. To Ash Harrison, congrats on receiving Man Of The Match Award. Well deserved. As I have always thought/said, stats DO matter.
    GO THE TITANS!