Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

So what everyone is saying we shot our selves in the foot???
    2012 TITANS Will be a force to be reckoned with

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam06 View Post
    So what everyone is saying we shot our selves in the foot???
    We might be saying that if we lose to the Tigers but we still have our destiny in our own hands and have the simple equation of winning and securing a home final.

If we win well on Friday the loss to the Sharks will mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I was a little disappointed in Toopi considering the blinder he had last week. The first 2 penalties against us was for him stripping the ball (second was dubious)...and then on our defensive line he got sucked into a push and shove allowing Smith to grubber through the gap. He is more experienced than that and I hope Carty got up him for the latter.

Toopi is an idiot, i was there at the game and was standing right in front of it, he got baited by snowden with that push and shove, if he was in his defensive line and not having a sledge with snow, smith would not have put that grubber through, therefore he wouldnt have scored! Mind you i did laugh when snow gave him a little slap over the face and said thanks for that mate... then toopi still had a go after he scored, and kept going when the sharks players were all running in to congratulate smith

Toopie was itching to get suspended. The way he kept lifting the legs, i was shaking my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    We might be saying that if we lose to the Tigers but we still have our destiny in our own hands and have the simple equation of winning and securing a home final.

If we win well on Friday the loss to the Sharks will mean nothing.
    Not quite , if the Panthers win both games & we beat the Tigers we will have a home semi but we won't finish 2nd .... , so lets hope the Dogs can do to the Panthers what the Sharks did to us , then we'll only have to give the Tigers a touch up by 19 points
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Not quite , if the Panthers win both games & we beat the Tigers we will have a home semi but we won't finish 2nd .... , so lets hope the Dogs can do to the Panthers what the Sharks did to us , then we'll only have to give the Tigers a touch up by 19 points
    Yeah lets hope the Panthers get done tonight

BTW We only need to beat the tigers by 9 points , half of 18 because there f&a would reduce as ours went up
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Toopie was itching to get suspended. The way he kept lifting the legs, i was shaking my head.
    I thought Carty would've benched him after the Smith try when Tag was waiting to get a run but he did make 17 tackles which is pretty high in the centres
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Yeah lets hope the Panthers get done tonight

BTW We only need to beat the tigers by 9 points , half of 18 because there f&a would reduce as ours went up
    Yeah mate i saw my mistake after i finished & wasn't quick enough to save face ..lucky i'm a Mod now
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Yeah mate i saw my mistake after i finished & wasn't quick enough to save face ..lucky i'm a Mod now
    You are too, congrats mate, well deserved!!!

I must admit, I saw this loss coming. Cronulla at Shark Park is a bit of a bogey for us.
    Not concerned. With Anthony and Preston back we will have a great game against the Tigers. Just hope Matty is okay.