View Poll Results: Who are/did you vote for?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abbott

4 40.00%
  • Gillard

2 20.00%
  • Greens

0 0%
  • Sex Party

1 10.00%
  • Other

3 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Ok who Are/did you vote for?

Well who?

I am not voting for Labor, i already have a red haired woman running my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Im happy to get a fine once they find me

I'm voting for 'Football in the Groin' by Hans Moleman.

Seriously, I have always lived in a safe liberal seat, so my vote has never counted. Tony Abbott is a regressive moron and I hope he doesn't get in. I guess I'll show up tomorrow to vote for the senate, for the sex party or the fishing party or the sex with fish party or the shooting old people party, I won't know until I get there and unravel my 2 metre long ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Im happy to get a fine once they find me
    Get your name checked off the list and drop a blank form in the box - The money you save on the fine can go on Titans 13+ this Monday.....
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Get your name checked off the list and drop a blank form in the box - The money you save on the fine can go on Titans 13+ this Monday.....
    That always scares me a blank vote, who is to say they cant fill it out later.
    I would rather put Donald duck or something in it, if you dont want to vote.
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Gillard reluctantly. But i get to vote for Rudd directly in my electorate.

Been pretty impressed with Abbott but several of his views and policies make him unvotable. IMO

I'll be campaigning for Rudd tomorrow then off to Easts Leagues for after
    party to watch the numbers roll in.

It'll be bloody interesting to see how the numbers fall.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I still don't know who to vote for. I have always been a Labor supporter but recent events have deterred me. A vote for them is a vote for Gillard, no thanks. A vote for LNP is a vote for my idiot local member Peter Slipper, no thanks. A vote for the Greens is a vote for the hippies, no thanks. A vote for Family First is the same as walking into a commune and letting them tell you how to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    That always scares me a blank vote, who is to say they cant fill it out later.
    I would rather put Donald duck or something in it, if you dont want to vote.
    If they wanted to rort the vote counting, waiting for a blank ballet paper would be the least of concerns. But yeh, voting for a cartoon character is something I've metioned before.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

It's a close election but definitely one of apathy unfortunately.

Be nice to have some leadership and be inspired.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Im writing down Mark Lathams name and ticking that box.

He is the only person that has made any sense to me. If you don't like the candidates, don't vote for them.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This time two years ago I won 7500 wen we played them down there last.... We were paying 7.50....

Just heard on Sky that Gillard will be attending the ELection party at the exhibition center in Melbourne.

That happens to be right next to where I'm staying, I'm stuck in Melvourne by myself tonight and bored. Can anyone go to these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Just heard on Sky that Gillard will be attending the ELection party at the exhibition center in Melbourne.

That happens to be right next to where I'm staying, I'm stuck in Melvourne by myself tonight and bored. Can anyone go to these things?
    Bored by yourself or bored and amongst politicians. Easy choice go to a bar and watch the footy with a beer in your hand. Who needs company!!!

Ok so I just voted. It was easier than I thought. The only part I didn't like is that you have to write Mark Lathams name on the ballot paper. Its not fair, all the other candidates had their names on there.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Bored by yourself or bored and amongst politicians. Easy choice go to a bar and watch the footy with a beer in your hand. Who needs company!!!
    Going to a bar to watch footy here is a fair bit harder then you think.
    I have 12 in the fridge and fox so I might stay home again tonight and get drunk and watch the footy