Default Round 24: Canberra Raiders vs St George Illawarra Dragons

Canberra Raiders vs St George Illawarra Dragons
    Sunday August 22, 2010 - Canberra Stadium

Canberra Raiders
    1 Josh Dugan, 2 Joel Monaghan, 3 Jarrod Croker, 4 Adam Mogg, 5 Daniel Vidot, 6 Terry Campese [c], 7 Josh McCrone, 8 Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, 9 Alan Tongue [c], 10 David Shillington, 11 Joe Picker, 12 Bronson Harrison, 13 Trevor Thurling.

Subs: 14 Glen Buttriss, 15 Danny Galea, 16 Dane Tilse, 17 Scott Logan, 18 Shaun Fensom (one to be omitted).

St George Illawarra Dragons
    1 Darius Boyd, 2 Brett Morris, 3 Mark Gasnier, 4 Matt Cooper, 5 Jason Nightingale, 6 Jamie Soward, 7 Ben Hornby [c], 8 Neville Costigan, 9 Dean Young, 10 Michael Weyman, 11 Beau Scott, 12 Ben Creagh, 13 Jeremy Smith.

Subs: 14 Luke Priddis, 15 Trent Meriin, 16 Matt Prior, 17 Jarrod Saffy, 18 Nick Emmett, 19 Nathan Fien (two to be omitted).
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Well done Raiders! Did us a favour by knocking off the Dragons, dents their confidence and will encourage talk of them choking.

Also primes the Raiders to knock off the Broncos who they play soon, and are equal with them, 9th of for and againt.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Disappointing. Let's just hope this is merely a hiccup this year and not the start of something worse. Please...

Its been like 10 years since St Merge has won done there, crazy stuff.

I do not think we have won there either have we? Came close this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Nope, we haven't won at Canberra. Could have last year and came close this year.

We'll get them in 2011!

the raiders played well they blew the dragons of the park in the second half, they have got a monster forward pack with some big boopers that bend other sides back, they are going to cause soem trouble in the next couple of weeks, and the game against the broncos could decide 8th spot

It was a great day for Canberra. They have to have something in that boring town with pollies giving them a bad name. There were traffic jams when people left it a bit late to get to the game. I gave my ticket to a Queenslander working in ACT. She supported Raiders with the grandson against the St G fans. I heard it on radio (a what?) and the crowd was roaring, heard all the way to the Gong I hope. St George fans left early. So c'mon Titans don't waste that great win. I'm hearing from St G fans Titans can't take minor prem cos of not enough for to against. I'm sure they can sort that out too. Now, where's that radio??? GOOOOOO Titans