Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Does anyone know how long it takes from when you send in your application form to get your seat allocation and membership card in the mail?

Thanks

After having a really fast start in the membership race the titans have slowed right down, they were the first to pass last years total number of members but now as it stands ...

The Titans are at 124% of last years numbers tied with the Sharks and are now behind Manly (146%) with the Roosters (121%) chasing.

What's with the slowing down of memberships guys?

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    After having a really fast start in the membership race the titans have slowed right down, they were the first to pass last years total number of members but now as it stands ...

The Titans are at 124% of last years numbers tied with the Sharks and are now behind Manly (146%) with the Roosters (121%) chasing.

What's with the slowing down of memberships guys?
    I would think just mainly because they have more fans, cause they've been in the comp for a long time and fans from the 80s and 90s will push their numbers up as we dont have that as much with the seagulls and giants.
    Were only new but i say 10 years down the track well have membership to match most the foundation clubs

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    The Titans are at 124% of last years numbers
    That in it's self is a massive achievement, should be a few more last minute memberships towards round 1 to bump it up more.

QLD Cup Titan

We have improved on last years numbers so that in itself is a great achievement. How are we on approaching the 8000 mark they were trying to achieve?

Just talking to my father in law, he was speaking about the GayFL SunBurns
    He says that there is a 15 game membership that allows 15 seats to the home game season.

That means you could go to the first game by yourself.
    The second game with a partner

miss 3 or 4 games.

take 3 mates plus yourself to the next game.

and be only 7 from the 15 down.

If you get my drift!

Great idea and one we need to steal, the idea would be for Legion memberships because of the leeway with seating. Ill be bringing this up next Sat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I think that would be a fantastic idea. There is alot of demand for General Admission seating and the Titans dont have much, also the concept really supports the social and organic nature of The Legion.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Does anyone know what they 5 year member voucher, that came with season passes for those who have been members every year, entitles us to?
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Does anyone know what they 5 year member voucher, that came with season passes for those who have been members every year, entitles us to?
    I know there is a special 5 Year keyring.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Going to renew some time this week, 8000 is achievable!

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I know there is a special 5 Year keyring.
    That must be it thanks mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Anyone out there thinking of getting a Membership now is the time. You won't regret it and supporting your club with a Membership is the best way to show your loyalty.