Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up 2011 Titans Season Membership

Titans fans pledge allegiance for 2011

There is still plenty of action left in the 2010 season for the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans but the club’s fans are already pledging their allegiance by signing up as members for 2011.

As the Jetstar Titans continue their quest towards the 2010 finals series with just four rounds of the regular season remaining, the Titans have opened renewals and general public sales for 2011 memberships ahead of the club’s fifth season in the competition.

The membership base is vital to the future success of the Titans and the club is committed to reaching 8,000 members next year, with many fans already committing their support for next season.

One of the first Titans fans to renew his membership for the 2011 season was Cumbalum (Northern Rivers) based foundation member Scott Redford.

“I was one of the first to ever send an email to the Titans when they got granted a license to get into the competition, I think on the whole I was the ninth member or something of the Titans initially,” Mr Redford said.

“I was actually looking on the internet and noticed there was a little link to renew your membership – and I just renewed it the other day.”

One of the main reasons Mr Redford renewed in full so soon, besides being a massive Titans fan, was to be one of the first 300 members to receive the exclusive invitation to Event Cinemas to mingle with players from the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans.

Attendees will enjoy an hour-long reception before being ushered into one of the state-of-the-art V-Max cinemas at Robina Town Centre.

In addition, all ticketed members get a free membership to the Sports Rewards loyalty program, which provides discounts to thousands of businesses locally and nationally.

2011 members also greater value across the board with better merchandise, more members’ only events and competitions.

This year we are also introducing our first ever ‘Member Get Member’ program that rewards existing members who go the extra mile by recruiting new members for the 2011 season.

When referring new members to the Titans, members simply need to ensure their member details are listed on their Application Form to qualify for the fantastic prizes on offer.

The highest referring member by the date the promotion closes, will win an away trip with the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans squad for themselves and a friend.

There’s never been a better time to join the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans by becoming a member now.

For more information and full terms and conditions visit the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans website at www.titans.com.au

Last edited by DIEHARD; 15-08-10 at 05:44 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The 2011 Membership renewal period is now open!

Thank you for your on-going support in 2010. As a member of the Titans you make an immeasurable contribution to our club.

In the coming days, you will receive your renewal documentation in the mail. If you are not renewing on-line, please submit your renewal form to the address provided by Friday the 8th of October.

If you are renewing on-line you can do so now! Simply click here to be re-directed to the membership portal.

If you are amongst the first 300 members to renew in full you will receive an exclusive invitation to Event Cinemas with members of the first grade squad. Attendees will enjoy an hour long reception before being ushered into one of the start of the art V Max cinemas at Robina Town Centre. Event date, times and the movie to be screened are all TBC.

This year the Titans are committed to reaching 8,000 members. It’s time for you to take part! Growing the club’s membership base is vital to the future success of the Titans. For the first time we are introducing a ‘member get member’ program that rewards existing members who go the extra mile and recruit new members for the 2011 season.

For more information on this fantastic initiative and the great prizes available please click here.

Other changes to packages in 2011 include:
    - FREE membership to the Sports Rewards loyalty program
    - Improved merchandise inclusions exclusive to members only
    - Improved value
    - Increased flexibility – easier payment options

Remember – the renewal period closes on Friday the 8th October. The Membership Department cannot guarantee that you can have your same seats allocated to you if you renew after this date.

Do you love your rugby league? The live the Titans! We thank you for your support and look forward to sharing season 2011 with you.

Warm regards,

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Membership Department

Source: Titans

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

GO THE TITANS...SOoo sleepy zzzzz

Definately will renew. Just need to determine if I move back to the gold section or stay in still. Depends on the group I'm with if they renew.

done, even signed up the wife

I think it is very good for us to have the aspirational goal of 8,000 also having a Member-Get-Member scheme to help the fans recruit.

Wonder what games the 4 game membership will allocate?

Surely you would think Cowboys & Broncos will definitely be 2 of the 4.

I think that is the case along with 2 more bread and butter games. I guess it means we can work towards both sell outs at derbies and boosting a couple of our smaller games.

2011 Titans memberships, have you renewed yet?

2011 the Titans enter their fifth year and we need you with us!! The 2010-2011 Membership renewal window is now open. To retain the same seats, change categories or classifications for 2011 members must renew by the close of business Friday 8 October, 2010.

CLICK HERE TO RENEW ONLINE FOR 2011 NOW!

http://memberships.ticketek.com.au/T...okingmode=True

If you are amongst the first 300 members to renew in full you will receive an invitation to an exclusive ****tail party with members of the Jetstar Titans first grade squad and an advanced screening of movie at Event Cinemas Robina!!

Source: http://www.titans.com.au

I found it amazing this morning whilst driving down Hedges Avenue to our job site... I have never seen so many Titans shirts walking the streets. Dust em off people and get there for the rest of this season and next season.

If you're not a member yet, then you are missing out on the best show on the Coast.

Just went to renew.

Legion membership is now a flat fee of $225??

Last year i paid about $360 for 1 adult and 1 junior
    This year $450 as i can not get a family ticket to the Legion

For an extra $15 i could get Steel Seats for both of us

I wont because i want to be in the legion, but FFS we going backwards?
    I would be better off buying Sand seats, and then just sitting in the legion, but that defeats the purpose doesnt it?

Frustration at these bean counters
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Actually the Steel seats are 375, and Sand 275 Legion 450???
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Actually the Steel seats are 375, and Sand 275 Legion 450???
    Must be a nice Shirt
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Must be a nice Shirt
    Not to mention the other merchandise they removed from the Legion ticket this year to compensate for it.

The $225 for Adult is fine, but Junior should be available, crazy stuff i swear we go 1 step forward 2 steps backwards