Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 76 to 89 of 89
  1. #76
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    y hvnt i ever seen it
    need to use his speed
    Cause Carty doesnt know about it and they dont want Cartys spray when it does not come off

    Prince does kick alot for his wingers though, way more than any other team.

  2. #77
    Captain patskE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,857

    Default

    yeh, he always did it for Jeffery's
    but he stop'd doing it till last night, same kick aswell, normally further out but.

  3. #78
    QLD Cup Titan eelectrica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    My house on Mars
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Great to see Princey back in form. Knocked out my old eels out of the race. Titans better stay in the top 4 now. Hoping I can cheer them on through the finals!

  4. #79
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    The best 40 minutes Prince has ever played & thanks must go out to Ben Smith for knocking the Fear out of the no7 & allowing him to return to his Brilliant Best , also thought Minni had another great game with Bodene & Ridge having awesome games from the Bench
    #itaintweaktospeak

  5. #80
    Tech Administrator tamwe-LG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Section 30
    Posts
    6,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    The best 40 minutes Prince has ever played & thanks must go out to Ben Smith for knocking the Fear out of the no7 & allowing him to return to his Brilliant Best , also thought Minni had another great game with Bodene & Ridge having awesome games from the Bench
    I mentioned both the Smtih and Fuifui hits bringing Prince back into form to a mate of mine. He was on fire that second half.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

  6. #81
    QLD Cup Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Yep hope the headache's not too bad Princey but it really did bring out your best - great to see you leading the team around the way we all know you can - was great to see him get MOM as well - definitely well deserved!

  7. #82
    QLD Cup Titan shavenjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    815

    Default Shavenjas

    Prince should be ashamed of himself for lying down when this game was at 12 -6 to Parramatta 20 seconds after he got the penalty he puts a perfect kick from the other side of the field into Kevin Gorden's chest geez he must of been really hurt, Jarrod Hayne got hit high twice and could of stayed down but players don't do that unless you are Terry Hill or Scott Prince. Absolutely disgraceful !!!!!!!


    92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

  8. #83
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    Who let this knob back on here....
    #itaintweaktospeak

  9. #84
    One Clubman Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    On the run......
    Posts
    3,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Who let this knob back on here....
    No Lockyer, no Hodges, no finals. Take it easy on her
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....


  10. #85
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    No Lockyer, no Hodges, no finals. Take it easy on her
    Sorry mate i forgot we were trying to encourage Women in League
    #itaintweaktospeak

  11. #86
    One Clubman Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    On the run......
    Posts
    3,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas View Post
    Prince should be ashamed of himself for lying down when this game was at 12 -6 to Parramatta 20 seconds after he got the penalty he puts a perfect kick from the other side of the field into Kevin Gorden's chest geez he must of been really hurt, Jarrod Hayne got hit high twice and could of stayed down but players don't do that unless you are Terry Hill or Scott Prince. Absolutely disgraceful !!!!!!!
    Yeh, it's not like the hits were bad enough to go on report or anything
    Lockyer has taken plenty of dives himself, a good one against the Titans one year too - he couldn't do anything but stare at the ground while the penalty was being taken, couldn't even look Princey in the eye and tell him it wasn't a dive. Micheal Ennis is another champion diver who done his trade with the donkey's, he was good at taking a 'big high hit' then comfortably slotting the penalty goal 30 secs out from half time
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....


  12. #87
    QLD Cup Titan shavenjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Yeh, it's not like the hits were bad enough to go on report or anything
    Lockyer has taken plenty of dives himself, a good one against the Titans one year too - he couldn't do anything but stare at the ground while the penalty was being taken, couldn't even look Princey in the eye and tell him it wasn't a dive. Micheal Ennis is another champion diver who done his trade with the donkey's, he was good at taking a 'big high hit' then comfortably slotting the penalty goal 30 secs out from half time
    So it sounds like you are saying Prince did take a dive and that it's ok that players do ? and the DONKEY'S as you call them will no doubt take the Titans out of the finals AGAIN !!!!


    92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

  13. #88
    Kangaroo Steelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas View Post
    and the DONKEY'S as you call them will no doubt take the Titans out of the finals AGAIN !!!!
    You gotta make it first

  14. #89
    One Clubman Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    On the run......
    Posts
    3,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas View Post
    So it sounds like you are saying Prince did take a dive and that it's ok that players do ? and the DONKEY'S as you call them will no doubt take the Titans out of the finals AGAIN !!!!
    Where did I say that Prince did take a dive? Are you dyslexic?
    It's either that or you're blind, cause I wreckon watching your team concede 44points 3 weeks out from the finals would have to bring doubt into mind. When it comes to finals contention, I wreckon most donkey fans are feeling as safe as Lockyers ribs!

    Oh, and just like last year - the donkeys are at the wrong end of the ladder to knock the Titans out of the finals
    Last edited by Ryan; 22-08-10 at 03:13 PM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew