Default Hi from Queanbeyan

Have been to one GCT game in Canberra - and I have a scarf with Preston badge hanging up here. Just had a quick look through the forum and saw all those 'other' colours.
    An ex- Shark supporter, I left that with Preston Campbell and have followed him since. Now Matt Rogers - two of the greatest, players and men. Won't get to a Skilled Park game this year but may be living in Ballina by next season and will get there. My posts will be ordinary as I'm too old for great graphics. But, I'm ForGCT all the way. Win, lose or draw AND that win over Dragons was so fantastic. I was 'driven' to Sharks by mad St George fans in the family. We now have Broncos, Eels & Storm supporters with us but are still outnumbered by St George fanatics. Most boring team. May GCT win all the rest of their games this season. Good luck!
    Last edited by ForGCT; 29-07-10 at 10:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Welcome to your new family mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Thanks Coaster - hope I'll be closer to the COAST next year.

Welcome aboard the mighty Titans club. You have chosen well! Great club, great players, great admin, great area, great stadium... great fans.

Hope you can make it to a few Titans games, you are always welcome in Section 30/The Legion!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Thank you! It's starting to feel like a family. Great anticipation for the game against Warriors, I'm sure the Titans will win. Watched the clip about the strength & conditioning training. They are looking good and they have a hard time ahead. They've got my support, whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by ForGCT View Post
    Have been to one GCT game in Canberra - and I have a scarf with Preston badge hanging up here. Just had a quick look through the forum and saw all those 'other' colours.
    An ex- Shark supporter, I left that with Preston Campbell and have followed him since. Now Matt Rogers - two of the greatest, players and men. Won't get to a Skilled Park game this year but may be living in Ballina by next season and will get there. My posts will be ordinary as I'm too old for great graphics. But, I'm ForGCT all the way. Win, lose or draw AND that win over Dragons was so fantastic. I was 'driven' to Sharks by mad St George fans in the family. We now have Broncos, Eels & Storm supporters with us but are still outnumbered by St George fanatics. Most boring team. May GCT win all the rest of their games this season. Good luck!
    And again see ya!