Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

one thing in our win
    anyone notice zillman didnt want nothing to do with the high balls? hoping both times someone else would catch em, and just turned his back

Wow really happy with the Titans performance! Another win, another win in NZ for the 2nd year!

Well done Matty Rogers! He will live forever in Gold Coast folklore! Sign him up for another year please.

Loved seeing Zillman in the clear with his length of the field special, speed to burn!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    The goal would have put us 14 up and out of reach. With the strong wind behind it was a good chance.
    Who said Michaels was hopeless? Ok that was me. Guess he showed me.
    Me too, he played great. Well Done to steve.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    After that game if they Titans don't resign Matty for next year Titans management are stupid.
    Was just reading the Gold Coast Bulletin today and read on page 7 my comment regarding Matty Rogers not getting offered a one year contract for next year. I hope Titans management don't take it the wrong way.

The truth is, if Matty was 26 years old the issue would be the Titans couldn't afford him. Every team in the league would be clambering after his services.

Youth is great for development tomorrow. Experience and skill is necessary for victories today.