Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons View Post
    Hate to say it, but I see a big score form the Dragons. I really want the Titans do to well this year because of the new GayFL team next year. I rather a big crowd at our games then there's. Time for the Titans management to bring the crowd back to Skilled Park. Lower the prices and build a car park before it to late.
    word, i will hate GC17

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Scott prince is in a form slump....Greg bird has been leading the team around since prince has got back from injury and seeing birds not there for the next 4 or 5 weeks he needs to wake up.....As for my backline i would have
    1 william zillman
    2 kevin gordon
    3 clinton toopi
    4 esi tonga
    5 presto
    6 matt rogers(genuine 5/8th and being bigger then presto wont be targeted as much)

Quote Originally Posted by Travelling Titan View Post
    Scott prince is in a form slump....Greg bird has been leading the team around since prince has got back from injury and seeing birds not there for the next 4 or 5 weeks he needs to wake up.....As for my backline i would have
    1 william zillman
    2 kevin gordon
    3 clinton toopi
    4 esi tonga
    5 presto
    6 matt rogers(genuine 5/8th and being bigger then presto wont be targeted as much)
    That's different...

Preston on the wing he would become the target men of the season

Don't be surprised if the backline looks something like this sometime during the match...

18.Shannon Walker
    2.Kevin Gordon
    6.Mat Rogers
    4.Clinton Toopi
    5.William Zillman
    1.Preston Campbell
    7.Scott Prince
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Don't be surprised if the backline looks something like this sometime during the match...

18.Shannon Walker
    2.Kevin Gordon
    6.Mat Rogers
    4.Clinton Toopi
    5.William Zillman
    1.Preston Campbell
    7.Scott Prince
    Hope your right give us some attacking flair,

Junior Titan

Presto On the Wing would do my head in I think.

He need to be in the middle of the park so they dont throw him into the stands and you can only imagine the amount of bombs coming his way.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post

18.Shannon Walker
    2.Kevin Gordon
    6.Mat Rogers
    4.Clinton Toopi
    5.William Zillman
    1.Preston Campbell
    7.Scott Prince
    This is what it should be from the start.

I'll be tipping the Dragons but cheering the Titans. Sorry.

That makes the game a win win for me.

I worry about the inclusion of Shannon Walker. Great attacking player but questionable in defence. He sometimes looses focus or doesn't commit to tackles 100%.

If we can't beat the Broncasses or Tigers at home, there is little hope of beating Dragons at WIN.

Still, where there's life there's hope, as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    I'll be tipping the Dragons but cheering the Titans. Sorry.

That makes the game a win win for me.
    Me too mate (at the risk of being called a bandwagoner ) Dragons are at pretty much full strength this week, I think we'll have to be very lucky to get away with a victory here.

Carn Titans!
    Last edited by gotitans101; 22-07-10 at 03:47 PM.

QLD Cup Titan

Don't know if its just wishful thinking or not - but I have a really good feeling about this game???? :-O The titans know that their season is on the line coming into finals and they will surely drop out of the 8 if they lose - so a lot to play for. I see Princey taking charge since Bird is out and Rogers slotting comfortably back into the six and helping out. As long as our defence is tight - we can hold out the dragons and hopefully the refs will go our way for once too! Lets hope my good feeling is right though! come on titans!

I will be tipping Dragons but for slightly different reasons. The only 2 times I have tipped against the Titans since the start of 2007 was an away game at Melbourne and an away game at Manly and we won both of them. So me being superstitious and all are tipping against them....

oh.......and I have never won a footy tipping comp...DUH!
    Last edited by shamus; 22-07-10 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    Don't know if its just wishful thinking or not - but I have a really good feeling about this game???? :-O The titans know that their season is on the line coming into finals and they will surely drop out of the 8 if they lose - so a lot to play for. I see Princey taking charge since Bird is out and Rogers slotting comfortably back into the six and helping out. As long as our defence is tight - we can hold out the dragons and hopefully the refs will go our way for once too! Lets hope my good feeling is right though! come on titans!
    It's a lot easier to have a good feeling about a game when you know that a win would really be a bonus. There is no doubt it has the feel of the Melbourne game last year, or even more like the Roosters game the year before...

You never know.

The players will probably feel it would be a huge ask to win this game.

No fan expectations, so the pressure is off and they can relax and just play good footy.

Dragons on the other hand will feel they have no chance of loosing this one.

Could make for an interesting contest.

Titans need to kick the ball over the sideline or touch in goal area. Dragons strength is bringing ball back from kicks. Camp the mofos down there and defend like crazy.

This is the game plan that will work.