Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post

though i agree that we aren't playing top 8 material right now, i do disagree that campbell stinks at fb, anyone who disagrees that he is excellent at fb is blind or stupid, i was at the titans vs broncs and he dead set saved us about 4 tries with his awesome last line of defense tackles(how sweet was it to deny that twat folau an easy try right under the sticks) yeah he does drop some balls but who doesn't and he does leap above the pack 90% of the time and catch it.
To be fair Folau was jogging when Preston made the first tackle, the second one was good.

But i hate when the opposition is about to score a try and all he needs to do is get under the hand of the opposition but he stands there and does nothing but then you watch other fullbacks and they jump under the ball like it is a GF and they need to save the game.

And the fact that he is small and not that strong results in him getting smashed a lot.

I like him at F8 but he is passed his prime. He is not a Matt Rogers it is time for him to hang up his boots.