Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

I nearly got into a fight at the train station.

We had been waiting about 30 min at the top of train stairs going home(great idea Queensland Rail to take half full trains southbound ) and this moron Broncos supporter and his dumb looking mate decide to walk around the side of the pack and push there way right to the front.

Some Titans guy grabbed his mate, and pulled him back, people started getting restless, i moved Brooke out of the way in case something started. They were yelling at each other, i was standing right next to the Broncos twat, and asked why he should push women and children out of the way so he could get to the front. My main point was "where is your bloody manners?, when did Aussie males start treating women and children like they were trash"

A woman from behind, started asking the same thing, he ignored me and started talking to her, dropping the F bomb every second word, so i jabbed him in the gut, and warned him, if he swore at her again i was going to flog him.

He continued to try and justify why he was such an ignorant pr*ck, and dropped the F bomb again, this time i elbowed him to the sternum, and warned him for the last time that if he swore at her again the next thing he would feel is the tiled floor.

His mate backed away, and this fool started threatening me with calling the police if i touched him again.

The gates opened, and i stood there and made sure he let every woman and child through before stepping on those stairs. This bloke was about 25, and i wasnt picking on him cause he was a bronco supporter, i just really hate weak ignorant men who give the rest of us a bad name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Not just men a bad name but Rugby League fans too.

Got to respect women an got to respect the line.

I'm really glad I gave the public transport a miss on this occasion. Usually it is very incident free. Well usually we win and the other times we are at least sports about losing. But the Broncos is a different story.

Anyway Coaster, it was fantastic to have you back. Sorry about the result.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

What can you do, thats footy!

Its on again this week
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Know if you will be back for any more games soon?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Not 100% sure, but have told them here that i am leaving on the 31st August, will be leaving one of my boys to mop up, and flying back down here only if needed.

Might give me last game against Tigers, and the home semi

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    I'm so sick of these arrogant Broncasses. Mat gets a wrongful bin for 10 and they score a try within seconds, and suddenly their the mighty Broncos.
    They had one more player on the field. It doesn't take a lot of skill to score against a team one man down.
    I once love the Broncos, so I don't hate them now. I just hate some of their stupid, ignorant, fat mouthed followers.
    who are you calling ignorant?

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    who are you calling ignorant?
    Well...... if the name fits???