Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Whilst our attack taking on the line is utterly inept and cost us against the broncos and knights, I can't help but feel we are getting smashed by the referees. Apparently the broncos are the least penalised team and we are one of the most. I can't see how we get pinged so much. Of course we had enough ball in the right places to win 2 games of football and our scramble was non-existent but we were robbed by those incompetents in pink.
    Last edited by Supergoose; 16-07-10 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    robbed......

First Broncs try was off a rubbish penalty.

Second try was right after Rogers was sent off for 10 minutes.

Broncs were gifted that game.
    lol, must have watched a different game, broncs way too good

Seems like deja-vu.
    What is it with these refs. A sin bin for what.
    Again a ref has determined the outcome of a game. Instead of 2 teams going at it, the ref has stamped his lack of knowledge and
    experience on a game.
    I might just start following AFL. I'm sick of this male cow manure.

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    Your not going to tell me honestly that Matt Rogers should have been sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    Are you fu>king serious? Broncos didn't even look like scoring before that rubbish send off. Their try in the 33rd minute was a minute after another rubbish penalty btw.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 16-07-10 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Seems like deja-vu.
    What is it with these refs. A sin bin for what.
    Again a ref has determined the outcome of a game. Instead of 2 teams going at it, the ref has stamped his lack of knowledge and
    experience on a game.
    I might just start following AFL. I'm sick of this male cow manure.
    determine the outcome?

won by 14

titans have to play out the 80 and take their chances when they come

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    Are you fu>king serious? Broncos didn't even look like scoring before that rubbish send off. Their try in the 33rd minute was a minute after another rubbish penalty btw.
    mate, build a bridge

most of your team is a little one-paced at this time of the season. its too early to have the usual late season fade. broncs are supposed to be the third best qld based team, lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Your not going to tell me honestly that Matt Rogers should have been sent off.
    broncs on-line defence makes them look like contenders, your side might just have been pretenders?

yeah don't get me wrong...Titans attack was once again ordinary, they have no idea what to do with their 5th tackle options. Prince had an absolute shocker. But I stand by what I said that Broncos were gifted their first two tries, and after their second try the Titans were on the back foot. It's frustrating to see the morons in pink deciding these games.

Banned

well last time i spend money on a titans game, i dont care what you say about the refs, we had many opportunities, but once again the 2010 titans just manage to piss me and a lot of supporters off.

I'm so sick of these arrogant Broncasses. Mat gets a wrongful bin for 10 and they score a try within seconds, and suddenly their the mighty Broncos.
    They had one more player on the field. It doesn't take a lot of skill to score against a team one man down.
    I once love the Broncos, so I don't hate them now. I just hate some of their stupid, ignorant, fat mouthed followers.
    Last edited by bigjim; 16-07-10 at 09:34 PM.

We were hopeless. Same rubbish mistakes being made in Rd. 19 as we were making in Rds. 1 and 2.

Yeah the sinbinning was harsh but if our attack had done its job instead of putting on yet another pathetic 5th tackle option we would not have been chasing a guy away down field anyway.

Forget about blaming the referees. Every team in the comp has to deal with the same morons with the whistle. We need to worry about what can be controlled, not intangibles

Our attack is stilted, predictable, unimaginative and lacks any precision. The only time our wingers see any ball is when they head into dummy-half to do some hard yards. There needs to be some serious heat applied to our coaching team who have failed to develop any attacking potency with what should be sharp attacking players.

Our season is over. Even if we make the finals we will be doing nothing more than making up the numbers. A year of promise fizzles out hopelessly with yet another failure to improve as the season progresses. If we can't make any improvement between rds 1 and 19 there is no way we can improve sufficiently to threaten in rds 20 - 26.

I hope the management team does their job and let Cartwright know that 4 consecutive years of fadeouts is 3 too many.

All that aside, the attitude of TITANSRAWESOME to say that he won't go out and support the team anymore is the sort of attitude that has sunk over half a dozen GC teams in various national comps. Get used to it mate, with our aging pack and inneffective halves combination there is going to be a lot of pain before it gets any better. I have serious concerns about 2011.

Hopeless...

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    We were hopeless. Same rubbish mistakes being made in Rd. 19 as we were making in Rds. 1 and 2.

Yeah the sinbinning was harsh but if our attack had done its job instead of putting on yet another pathetic 5th tackle option we would not have been chasing a guy away down field anyway.

Forget about blaming the referees. Every team in the comp has to deal with the same morons with the whistle. We need to worry about what can be controlled, not intangibles

Our attack is stilted, predictable, unimaginative and lacks any precision. The only time our wingers see any ball is when they head into dummy-half to do some hard yards. There needs to be some serious heat applied to our coaching team who have failed to develop any attacking potency with what should be sharp attacking players.

Our season is over. Even if we make the finals we will be doing nothing more than making up the numbers. A year of promise fizzles out hopelessly with yet another failure to improve as the season progresses. If we can't make any improvement between rds 1 and 19 there is no way we can improve sufficiently to threaten in rds 20 - 26.

I hope the management team does their job and let Cartwright know that 4 consecutive years of fadeouts is 3 too many.

All that aside, the attitude of TITANSRAWESOME to say that he won't go out and support the team anymore is the sort of attitude that has sunk over half a dozen GC teams in various national comps. Get used to it mate, with our aging pack and inneffective halves combination there is going to be a lot of pain before it gets any better. I have serious concerns about 2011.

Hopeless...
    You might be a Titans fan but honestly to say our season is over, your full of manure.

When I see our team click, we are better than most. With all the teams being so close, the only difference is a little luck, which we are not getting at the moment.
    It will come. We will return to the top four in September.
    Last edited by bigjim; 16-07-10 at 09:58 PM.

QLD Cup Titan

Another bitter loss to endure at skilled. We looked set to go in the first half, keeping pressure on the broncos and getting over the line. Broncos got a lot of confidence off their tries and this helped them in defence and with our attack just not doing much they were able to sustain it and win the game. The momentum turner in the game was def when Matty was sent off which was a complete croc of sh*t. The broncos jumped on that opportunity and took off from there. Princey had a shocker of a game - needs to get over that hammy injury and pull his troops together and now with Bird injured as well means another reshuffle on the cards. It feels like forever since we had a win at skilled and it is disheartening to keep losing.... however, I will be back next home game to cheer on the boys and hope we can keep our season alive - its a very close season so far but the titans really need to gel together and get some decent wins under their belt to do it.
    Just remember though - as a titans fan you take the good with the bad and even though its hard to lose, suck it up and be there to cheer on the boys in a few weeks time -thats what they need not people leaving them cause they are in a slump!

We'll see.

We made more metres, made less tackles and had better field position and we lost after leading ten nil. We led ten nil against the Roosters and got lapped, led 6-0 against the Tigers and didn't score again until into the last ten minutes and we led ten nil tonight and didn't score again.

You wreckon I am full of sh*t, well mate you just have to believe your eyes, and my eyes we are a long way off the pace and that is why we have won twice in the last 9 or 10 weeks.