I nearly got into a fight at the train station.

We had been waiting about 30 min at the top of train stairs going home(great idea Queensland Rail to take half full trains southbound ) and this moron Broncos supporter and his dumb looking mate decide to walk around the side of the pack and push there way right to the front.

Some Titans guy grabbed his mate, and pulled him back, people started getting restless, i moved Brooke out of the way in case something started. They were yelling at each other, i was standing right next to the Broncos twat, and asked why he should push women and children out of the way so he could get to the front. My main point was "where is your bloody manners?, when did Aussie males start treating women and children like they were trash"

A woman from behind, started asking the same thing, he ignored me and started talking to her, dropping the F bomb every second word, so i jabbed him in the gut, and warned him, if he swore at her again i was going to flog him.

He continued to try and justify why he was such an ignorant pr*ck, and dropped the F bomb again, this time i elbowed him to the sternum, and warned him for the last time that if he swore at her again the next thing he would feel is the tiled floor.

His mate backed away, and this fool started threatening me with calling the police if i touched him again.

The gates opened, and i stood there and made sure he let every woman and child through before stepping on those stairs. This bloke was about 25, and i wasnt picking on him cause he was a bronco supporter, i just really hate weak ignorant men who give the rest of us a bad name.