Thread: Karmichael Hunt

Default Karmichael Hunt

I almost pissed my pants last night while watching Fox Sports when i was reading the bottom news feed that runs across the screen with the statement of
    "In only his 2nd game of AFL K Hunt failed to KICK a Ball in the ENTIRE MATCH "

Now isn't kicking like 99% of what has to be done

No matter how bad your week has been thats gotta make u LAUGH

Well done to the AFL for their choice of player ....
    #itaintweaktospeak

Mate Im glad you started a thread on this clown, because I was just about to. After I read the hilariity of him not touching a ball, I did a search and look at this article where he insults Rugby League as being BORING TO WATCH!

I always knew he thought this way and it was one of the reasons I disliked him so much.

LOL @ believing that Soccer and Basketball are more entertaining!

Karmichael's affections split

KARMICHAEL HUNT, courted by rugby league and rugby union before switching to AFL, has news for the two rugby codes - football and basketball are more entertaining to watch. ''I'm right into my football, with the World Cup being on and that,'' Hunt said. ''Basketball season's finished. While the [NBA] finals and all that was on [I was] a massive fan of 'ball.''

Hunt, who has played league and union at the highest level, stated his dislike for watching both codes. ''I don't know, league and rugby union, I can't really sit through a whole game because it doesn't really excite me that much,'' he said. ''I'd rather be playing it than watching it.''

Hunt, who scored a try for Biarritz in the 2010 Heineken Cup final, has been keeping a close eye on the AFL, bearing in mind that his debut season is next year.

Source: http://www.smh.com.au
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Article about what Titan Pete was saying. CAN'T KICK A BALL.

Hunt can't get a kick in Coast win

Gold Coast Football Club's publicity magnet Karmichael Hunt failed to get a kick during his side's 57-point win over bottom-placed Frankston at Broadbeach on Saturday.

However the code-crossing former Bronco did shoot off six handballs, one which led to the goal of the day, and effected several crunching tackles in only his second VFL match before 4000 spectators.

Unlike his first game two weeks ago, Hunt did not cramp and had only a couple of brief stints on the interchange bench which was an encouraging sign that he is gaining match fitness and endurance.

He said he took the precautionary measure of taking salt tablets to avoid cramping up in the 15.13 (103) to 7.4 (46).

"I didn't cramp out there today which is a bonus," Hunt told reporters.

"A couple of salt tablets helped out. It was a process I picked up at the Broncos in my first year because I used to cramp."

With the likes of AFL legend Gary Ablett, former Dockers and Essendon defender Dean Solomon and Kangaroos ruckman David Hale looking on, Hunt spent all of his game-time shadowing Frankston full forward Luke Clark, who is one centimetre taller and five kilograms heavier than the former Bronco.

Clark kicked two goals and when not being tailed by Hunt the pair looked comfortable in each other's company.

"He said good luck today and he was talking to me about fishing sometimes when the ball was not at our end," Hunt said.

Hunt's statistics could easily be construed to show he had a poor match, however such criticism would be over the top as the majority of possessions he gathered were in contested situations.

What was concerning was Hunt's inability to read the play or knowing where to position himself when his side had possession and were looking to run the ball out of defence

"I felt comfortable out there today, but there were situations where I was 50-50 about what to do," Hunt said.

"I was going to take the opportunities as they come, unfortunately I didn't get any kicks but I had a few handballs.

"I felt more comfortable than I was in my first game."

Source: ABC

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Never knock a champion,you will finish up with egg on your face.

Where's the Champion ??
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Never knock a champion,you will finish up with egg on your face.
    Khunt and champion never ever will go together.

Hunt is so far from being a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Hunt is so far from being a champion.
    Turn there back on the best game and they all come back, but let hope SBW, K.Hunt and Inglis never come back. Especially Inglis as he turn his back on NSW as well.

AFL a thinking man's game, says Hunt

KARMICHAEL Hunt has revealed if he had found AFL earlier he may never have become a rugby league star.

Speaking after his standout season in 2012, the former Broncos big gun declared he gets more enjoyment out of playing AFL and said he would have played the sport from word go if he was given the choice as a child.

"Right now I find it more enjoyable," said Hunt, who had his first taste of AFL at Churchie in his latter high school years.

"I guess if I had the choice to play either game when I was younger I dare say AFL would have been my top pick.

"It's such a dynamic game and it's a thinking man's game.

"There is a lot going on and rarely do you get time to have a rest.

"You are always thinking and you obviously have a lot of aspects (to consider) in terms of kicking, handballing, vision and 360 awareness.

"It's the complete package and I'm loving it."

Despite his transformation this year, Hunt knows he still has a long way to go.

But the confident individual believes there is no reason he can't show the same level of improvement again in 2013.

"I don't think you can put a limit on how much you can improve," he said.

"I had a pretty good year but I'm definitely not going to get complacent and I have a long way to go.

"I'm going to dot all my i's and cross all my t's to make sure I can improve even more next year."

Hunt revealed he couldn't be happier living on the Gold Coast with his young family and hinted a transfer back to rugby league was unlikely in the future.

"I think if I wasn't feeling confident in what I could achieve or confident in my ability to make my transition a success, I wouldn't have re-signed with the Suns at the start of the year," he said.

With the Suns squad on a six-week off-season break, the 25-year-old is enjoying some quiet time away from the game.

But don't expect Hunt to be in holiday mode for too long after he revealed a busy off-season was the catalyst for his breakthrough year in 2012.

"I set pretty high expectations of myself and I definitely wanted to improve on my performances from last year and develop as a player this season," he said.

"I set out to do that last off-season and I worked pretty hard over the break just to make sure I was ready for the pre-season and that I wasn't trying to catch up.

"I think that helped me because I was able to develop quite a bit in the off-season."

Missing the last four rounds of the season with a shoulder and sternum injury, Hunt's focus over the off-season will be on getting his body right. But that won't stop him being on the plane when the Suns jet off to Arizona for their pre-season camp late next month.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au

Wow the player experience is lost in the spectator experience.

Looks more like this to me. http://youtu.be/s6tOdUZmG2s