Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Who picked that field goal by Lockyer! Blues are still going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I'm sure it was to keep Ingliss happy
    Tell him to look at his birth certificate!:boo:

Banned

GREG BIRD WAS OUTSTANDING FOR NSW, as was billy slater for qld, 3-0 baby yeaheww, michael ennis the grubby bastard cost nsw the game hahahahaha

Queenland were outstanding last night! NSW have nothing. Even when NSW were ahead I knew Qld would bounce back and win the game. NSW tried their niggle and dirty tactics, although not as much as in game 1 and 2, and they still couldn't rattle them. ALL the Qld boys can hold their heads high. These players have been there the whole series, not the 'would be, wanna be's, we know as NSW origin players. Bring on 2011! QUEENSLANDER!

The difference between the two sides?

QLD had 15 players that played all 3 games this series (and only didn't have all 17 play all 3 games due to injuries)
    NSW had 5 players that played all 3 games this series

Who else noticed that QLD were to full of their own importance to run out through the honour guard of children before the game. These kids have waited to get a glimpse and touch the hand of their heros and there heros didn't give them the time of day. PATHETIC QLD!!!

As far as Im concerned REAL CHAMPIONS don't treat fans, especially young fans, that way. Give the kids a high 5 you arrogant F-wits. It won't cost you anything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Who else noticed that QLD were to full of their own importance to run out through the honour guard of children before the game. These kids have waited to get a glimpse and touch the hand of their heros and there heros didn't give them the time of day. PATHETIC QLD!!!

As far as Im concerned REAL CHAMPIONS don't treat fans, especially young fans, that way. Give the kids a high 5 you arrogant F-wits. It won't cost you anything.
    who gives a ****e, just because your a nsw fan, remember west coast winning the 2006 premiership?

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    who gives a ****e, just because your a nsw fan, remember west coast winning the 2006 premiership?
    You know who gives a ****e. Everyone of those kids that QLD snubbed and until last night I was a QLD supporter.

The NRL want to retain children in the sport then they had better get players to do the simple things like running through the middle of an honour guard.

If my son chose to play rugby league, I would never want him to grow up and act like some arrogant jackass that thought he was above everyone else.

I will put my money on the fact that, If it was an honour guard of past State of Origin players, there would be no hesitation that every QLD player would run through the middle of them.

Junior

I read somewhere today that the reason Lockyer turned left when he ran out on the field was he didnt want the team to run through a tunnel consisting of NSW FOGS!!! And rightly so- why should they! J.T. was the only qlder who did run through the tunnel of NSW FOGs and that was so he could high-five the kids!

Quote Originally Posted by jenwood View Post
    I read somewhere today that the reason Lockyer turned left when he ran out on the field was he didnt want the team to run through a tunnel consisting of NSW FOGS!!! And rightly so- why should they! J.T. was the only qlder who did run through the tunnel of NSW FOGs and that was so he could high-five the kids!
    Total respect to J.T.

Why should they???... The kids were there to represent grass roots level rugby league. Somewhere where every NRL player has been and started. They were there to show their respect to players they consider their heros. The only thing they care about is getting close to their heros. What message does that send to the kids when they couldn't be bothered.

In years to come the only thing they will remember is high fiving Jonathon Thurston before the State of Origin hopefully, and not the fact that QLD snubbed them.

I will never forget the day my hero (Kurt Sorenson) refused to sign an autograph for me when I was about 10 years old. I still haven't gotten that autograph and to be honest I don't want it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Total respect to J.T.

Why should they???... The kids were there to represent grass roots level rugby league. Somewhere where every NRL player has been and started. They were there to show their respect to players they consider their heros. The only thing they care about is getting close to their heros. What message does that send to the kids when they couldn't be bothered.

In years to come the only thing they will remember is high fiving Jonathon Thurston before the State of Origin hopefully, and not the fact that QLD snubbed them.

I will never forget the day my hero (Kurt Sorenson) refused to sign an autograph for me when I was about 10 years old. I still haven't gotten that autograph and to be honest I don't want it.
    no offense dude but why would you take all of this hatred to the grave, if you were a celebrity you probably wouldn't sign every1s autograph

I didn't notice this. But it is disappointing if it happened. The
    kids should always be looked after. Especially ones chosen for an event like this. Often players are too switched on about the game to think. But the Queenslanders certainly didn't do it on purpose.

But what a game!!! Queenslander! Lockyer's field goal was masterful. Billy Slater was amazing. Definitely my favourite player in the NRL. That try that he denied the Blues had Origin all over it.

I was panicing but hopeful that Queensland would live up to their reputations as come back kings! The 8 mins just didn't seem long enough. But the Maroons managed to score twice.

I thought it was BS that they gave Folau a kick. Not for any of the AFL crap. You all know I'm an RL zealot on that issue. Not at all. I was pissed cause I believe it isnt fair to the punter who bet on the game. If we wanna take the sponsorship and revenue and open up our game as a betting vehicle, we gotta ensure the integrity of the game. Teams should always do their best to deploy their best kicker.

Anyway. I'm so proud of the Maroons. I never ever counted NSW out. And I never will. Greg Bird is a keeper for the Blues. He was head and shoulders above his peers. Kurt Gidley did himself proud with an impressive performance.

Three Nil

Five Series In A Row. I never thought I'd live to see it. Now I have, let's add to it!!!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

finally nsw pick the RIGHT team(bar beau scott) but it is too late because the series was already over, good neews for us that bird was outstanding and harrison was solid

Dee13, perhaps the reason why they didnt run through the tunnel of kids etc was because, being Queenslanders, they felt that the NSW players should do that honour. Besides, they would be true blues babies. At ORIGIN time, who would shake or high five an oppositions hand, I certainly wouldn't! and those kids probably wouldn't either.

Bird was outstanding, hope he brings that form to us.

Good guys won again heheh
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.