Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default LEGION Round 16: TITANS vs KNIGHTS

I am FINALLY going to a game this season! Shaun, myself and the two kidlets will be there at Skilled Park this Sunday. Liam's first game! And even though I painted my belly blue and wrote '2035 Titans Captain' on it, Shaun's claiming him as a Knights supporter (don't worry, I'll try and edge him towards playing for the Titans instead ).. at least I have Ariana as a Titans fan. Hehehe... really looking forward to it! The tickets we've got (Shaun won them through work) are for Sec 31 though, so we won't be in the Legion but we'll still be close!

Fantastic to have you back at a game! It's been a while and we have missed you!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Fantastic to have you back at a game! It's been a while and we have missed you!
    Thanks Brad - can't wait for the Legion atmosphere and to take Ariana back to Skilled Park and Liam for his first game!

The NYC team has scored three wins in a row. Let's get there early to support them going for a 4th.

Also we will be handing out flyers once again for the 4 GAME MEMBERSHIP so please spare some time and volunteer! Last time we did it it ws a great success.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Also seening as it is Women In League Round. Maybe we should do something special. They are encouraging fans to wear PINK in support.

I'm looking forward to seeing Greg's new Greg Bird banner!

Only about 80 odd tickets left in The Legion with over 250 sold!

Come and visit BLADE before Sundays blockbuster. Blade will be hanging out at the Northern end of Skilled with THE LEGION in Section 30 during the U/20s game. Come and get up close to the Titans mascot. Bring a camera and get a photo of Blade and some of the Chill Titanettes before the big one against the Newcastle Knights. Come and say Hi.

It was against the Knights in Round 14 of 2007 that I made my Mascot Debut. This round against the Knights is Me/Blades 3rd Birthday. Time flies when your having fun

Happy 3rd birthday Blade!

Thanks for hanging out in The Legion, what a great attraction, especially for the kids.

QLD Cup Titan

Luckily my little girl is coming this week then She loves Blade!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    Luckily my little girl is coming this week then She loves Blade!
    Yeah my little one loves big blue...

And this week will be the very 1st time my little guy will be joining the legion.. he'll be the up and comming legion drummer boy........

I'm pumped for this game! Can't wait to see Dougie's lil guy be deputised as a Legion warlord! As well as Mushi's little girl.

It's all very exciting to see the new generation of Gold Coast fans come through.

It's all about breeding the best fans in the game in The Legion. I often compare the experiences I had as a kid at Rugby League games compared to the ones being enjoyed by youngsters today in Section 30.

It all must be pretty addictive and exciting for them.

QLD Cup Titan

AWWW a future legion drummer in the making!!! Thats what I love about sunday games - the family can all come. Friday nights make it a bit hard.
    Mine is just stoked she can wear pink today instead of blue - she is SUCH a girl!!!!!! Oh and she's been practising her chants ready to cheer the boys to victory

Awesome! Two new little guys coming along! Liam and your little guy, Doug.. And Mushi, your girl.. And my girl.. Definitely a family event! See everyone soon!

Apart from the loss. It was a colourful and passionate day in The Legion. Lots of newbies. Loved seeing all the flags in full colour and nicely spread out.

Also loved Greg's Greg Bird banner! I got a pic of it on my phone. Or maybe Greg has one himself.

I think we need more player banners, they look amazing.

QLD Cup Titan

My poor daughter was sad she didn't get to sing the "Everywhere we go" song. She has been practising all week and wanted to sing it. I told her we sing it when we win and we lost and all she said was "well why did we lose?"
    ha ha the mind of a 4 yr old!!!!