Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    all she said was "well why did we lose?"
    ha ha the mind of a 4 yr old!!!!
    She isn't the only one wondering! We had more possession, more completed sets and more metres gained.

We will sing EVERYWHERE WE GO against the Broncos and nothing will be sweeter!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup Titan

I agree Diehard - the ONE team in the comp I really want the boys to go out and smash and we can sing it loud and proud!!!!!!!

Great catching up with the Legion the other night. Brad... You are never there when Blade visits. He doesn't smell that bad does he.

Blade and the Titanettes visited a terminally ill girl in section 26 last night. She was absolutly inspiring. This little girl smiled and laughed from the time we got there and probably smiled long into the night. this small meeting was one of the highlights of my mascoting career.

QLD Cup Titan

Thanks heaps Blade for making my little girl so excited when we arrived. She loves Blade and is always hanging for a cuddle with you :-)
    Great you got to spread the cheer for the sick little girl too, am sure it really made her day very special!

Sorry Blade nothing personal! Last two games I have been handing out flyers
    for Titans Memberships with other volunteers until close to kick off. I'll be there
    at the vs Broncos game.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Great catching up with the Legion the other night. Brad... You are never there when Blade visits. He doesn't smell that bad does he.

Blade and the Titanettes visited a terminally ill girl in section 26 last night. She was absolutly inspiring. This little girl smiled and laughed from the time we got there and probably smiled long into the night. this small meeting was one of the highlights of my mascoting career.
    that is such a moving story Blade. It really shows what you can do as a mascotand what the game can do to cheer people up and help them
    escape. God bless this little girl and may she come to many more Titans games in the future!

Thank you Dee for putting so much passion and love into Blade.