Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

vuna isnt in the team is he since mcmannas is back i fink?

Banned

no sorry vuna is out, but macdougall is back and mcmanus now has a few games under his belt but im not worried about those 2, im worried about sau,uate and paterson is an unidentified threat to us.

well taga would be on sau so that be a good battle. i can see gordon getting on the outside of mcmanus alot ahah

Great result for the Titans tonight with the Eels getting rolled by the Knights. We put a bit more of a gap in a contender in the shape of the Eels and now the Knights will have lost that desperate edge coming into Sunday.

They won but they were rubbish - if they turn up like that we will SMASH them!!

We have a few key blokes with injuries. We mustn't go lightly on the knights as they have won a few matches against us when we really shouldn't have let th get close. I think
    we are getting primed to put a cricket score up against someone. This could be the game.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Round 16 Titans vs Knights Sunday 27 June

Box Offices Open: 12.10 pm
    Gates Open: 12.40 pm
    Under 20's Kick Off: 12.45pm
    Kick Off: 3pm
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

they'll need more than 6 points to beat us lol, this is our chance for a hiding against them so we cant blow it, then our points difference will be in the green again.

I had a silly thought last night watching the Newcastle v Eels game. I thought to myself that these 2 teams in this extremely ordinary game will probably come out next week and win

Junior Titan

Hoping Carty goes with a bit of youth.
    I will have my tuesday team prediction.

1 Zillman
    2 Gordon
    3 Rogers
    4 Tagas
    5 Mead
    6 Bird
    7 Presto
    8 Meyers
    9 Friend
    10 Henderson
    11 Laffrachi
    12 Mini
    13 Harrison

14 Thompson
    15 James
    16 Cannings/ White
    17 Lawton

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I had a silly thought last night watching the Newcastle v Eels game. I thought to myself that these 2 teams in this extremely ordinary game will probably come out next week and win
    wouldnt be the 1st time thats happened, i remember i think 2007 when broncos beat knights 71-6 and then knights won next week and broncos lost.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    wouldnt be the 1st time thats happened, i remember i think 2007 when broncos beat knights 71-6 and then knights won next week and broncos lost.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers6 View Post
    Hoping Carty goes with a bit of youth.
    I will have my tuesday team prediction.

1 Zillman
    2 Gordon
    3 Rogers
    4 Tagas
    5 Mead
    6 Bird
    7 Presto
    8 Meyers
    9 Friend
    10 Henderson
    11 Laffrachi
    12 Mini
    13 Harrison

14 Thompson
    15 James
    16 Cannings/ White
    17 Lawton
    I thought Bailey was still out, my bad. Cannings Out, Bailey In.

Junior

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans are hoping to be boosted by the return of experienced trio Preston Campbell, Luke Bailey and Ashley Harrison for Sunday's Round 16 clash against Newcastle at Skilled Park.

The trio were absent from the side's 25-24 win over the Bulldogs last Friday night but it is hoped they will be fit to return from injury for this weekend's Women in League Round after being named today by Jetstar Titans coach John Cartwright in an extended 18-man squad.

Campbell has been named to wear the Titans' No.7 jersey in the absence of injured captain Scott Prince (hamstring), while Harrison and Bailey have been included in the starting forward pack.

Campbell (bruised heal) and Bailey (ankle) have been unable to train with the main squad so far this week but Cartwright said the pair would be given until later in the week to prove their fitness.

"Again we've just got a bit of time on our hands,'' said Cartwright.

"They'll train on Thursday and if we can get them through the session on Thursday we'll have a better idea then.''

Prince may only miss this weekend's match and be back for the Titans' Round 18 clash against the Wests Tigers, with scans today confirming he had suffered a small tear to his right hamstring.

With utility Luke O'Dwyer (hamstring) also missing from the side which defeated the Bulldogs, ball player Kayne Lawton has been added to an extended five-man interchange bench alongside young forwards Bodene Thompson and Ryan James.

The third-placed Titans registered a hard-faught 38-36 win against Newcastle (14th position) the last time the two teams met in Newcastle earlier this season and have won two of the three matches between the clubs on the Gold Coast.

Titans v Knights
    3pm - Sunday, June 27
    Skilled Park

1 William Zillman
    2 Kevin Gordon
    3 Mat Rogers
    4 Sam Tagataese
    5 David Mead
    6 Greg Bird
    7 Preston Campbell
    8 Luke Bailey
    9 Nathan Friend
    10 Michael Henderson
    11 Anthony Laffranchi
    12 Mark Minichiello
    13 Ashley Harrison
    Interchange
    14 Matthew White
    15 Brad Meyers
    16 Bodene Thompson
    17 Kayne Lawton
    18 Ryan James

Banned

he should have taken out brad meyers so cannings could stay there, cant believe he was the one who saved our bacon on friday.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    he should have taken out brad meyers so cannings could stay there, cant believe he was the one who saved our bacon on friday.
    He was still there from the Kickoff
    #itaintweaktospeak