Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
    QLD Cup Titan

I often feel that we panic when things aren't going right and that is where our attack flounders. When we stick to our game plan and knuckle down in defense our efforts pay off but when we try to conjour up some magic we just drop balls and make silly mistakes. The boys however DID not give up and were as frustrated on the field as their fans were off. I felt that all had an "ordinary" game - noone really outstanding and no one really bad - just had no spark right across the park!!! Lets hope that spark is found over the bye weekend and we fighting fit to face the tigers down there in 2 weeks!!! - with hopefully some injury comebacks!!

Anyone else noticed that more often then most we dont play to the whistle like the first newcastle try our defence thought it was a forward pass and stood there waiting for the whistle while they scored its not the first time iv noticed this they seem to do it often

Quote Originally Posted by GOATUS View Post
    Anyone else noticed that more often then most we dont play to the whistle like the first newcastle try our defence thought it was a forward pass and stood there waiting for the whistle while they scored its not the first time iv noticed this they seem to do it often
    I have noticed this on more than one occasion. Rookie mistake to make