Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bulldogs V Titans – Friday 18th June 2010

Titans members are invited to purchase tickets to the fixture against the Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium this Friday night. An away supporters bay has been established for Titans fans and tickets can be purchased into this area by clicking here. We hope to see many of you up there and supporting the boys for this crucial match.

CLICK HERE TO BUY DOUBLE HEADER TICKETS FROM TICKETEK.COM.AU

Source: Titans
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Got a group going. Me, Bulldog Bobby (Part time Titans fan), Steve, Goat, Pat and Greg.

I can't wait.

We should arrange to meet up before and/or after the game.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Any idea how ticket sales are tracking for Friday night's games Diehard?? I love being at Suncorp in big crowds so will be hoping for at least 45,000.

I am developing a bit of a bad feeling about this one. The Dogs could be ready to show something and teams so often wait until they play us to put it all together.

Their season is almost on the line in this so we will need to match their intensity. If we can match them up front I reckon we have the strike power out wide and in the halves to put them away but we have to be up for it or I record at Suncorp will get even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Any idea how ticket sales are tracking for Friday night's games Diehard?? I love being at Suncorp in big crowds so will be hoping for at least 45,000.
    35k-38k so far. Should be a great crowd. High 40s or early 50s. Get your tickets ASAP Titans fans. We need you there!

I am developing a bit of a bad feeling about this one. The Dogs could be ready to show something and teams so often wait until they play us to put it all together.

Their season is almost on the line in this so we will need to match their intensity. If we can match them up front I reckon we have the strike power out wide and in the halves to put them away but we have to be up for it or I record at Suncorp will get even worse.
    Me too mate. This will be the date pencilled in for the Dogs to turn their season around. Especially now even the Cowboys are movin' on up. And remain the only team on three wins.

QLD Cup Titan

I am developing a bit of a bad feeling about this one. The Dogs could be ready to show something and teams so often wait until they play us to put it all together. .
    Yes why is that!!??? We do seem to get teams having a turn around or a one off brilliant game ie cowboys and we see to get slaughtered. I think it is gonna be a good match though and that our boys are gonna fire up in front of a huge crowd at suncorp - wish I could be there

Banned

eep smae team but drop maybe white/meyers and yes how is cannings form?

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    eep smae team but drop maybe white/meyers and yes how is cannings form?
    Average at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Dogs to put squeeze on Noddy

THE playing career of veteran Brett Kimmorley is on its last legs after the Bulldogs yesterday confirmed the signing of boom Manly halfback Trent Hodkinson on a three-year deal worth about $800,000.

Kimmorley, 33, was tight-lipped about his future last night in the wake of the signing.

"It's very good that [Hodkinson] has signed. I've got nothing really to say," he said.

Coach Kevin Moore said he was confident Kimmorley would still be at Belmore in 2011, but could not say if it would be as a player or coach.

"There's a huge amount of mutual respect there so I'm sure we'll get an outcome that's great for both parties," Moore said.

Hodkinson, 21, has been in great form for Manly. His signing is another boost for the Bulldogs who have also secured Storm prop Aiden Tolman.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    Yes why is that!!??? We do seem to get teams having a turn around or a one off brilliant game ie cowboys and we see to get slaughtered. I think it is gonna be a good match though and that our boys are gonna fire up in front of a huge crowd at suncorp - wish I could be there
    There is a simple reason why we seem to play other teams into form - that is that we only ever play at the standard of our opposition. We rarely make the running ourselves, we just seem to respond to what the opposition throws at us. That is why we never, ever, put a gap in a team.

It was a long, cold drive home down the M1 last year - let's pray for a turnaround...

QLD Cup Titan

Well said.... look how we aimed up for the storm!!! awesome game. Lets hope the boys are full of confidence after last weeks win and are ready to send the doggies home with another loss to their tally. Come on titans - its the home stretch to finals!!!!!

Got my tickets, we are in Section 311. Behind the Southern goal posts.

So it'll be a big Legion-like.

Double blow for Titans ahead of Bulldogs clash
    Jeremy Pierce | June 17, 2010

THE Gold Coast Titans have copped an injury double blow ahead of tomorrow night's clash with the Bulldogs on the Suncorp Stadium double-header.

Workhorse prop Luke Bailey and Origin star Ashley Harrison have been ruled out.

Bailey hurt his ankle during last week's win over Manly, while Harrison received stitches this morning for a cut eyelid suffered during last night's Origin victory.

The Titans on Tuesday named an extended 19-man squad, meaning it is likely Bodine Thompson will come in to the starting side in place of Harrison at lock, with Brad Meyers a candidate to replace Bailey in the front row.

That would make rookie rising star Ryan James a certainty to keep his bench spot after last week's polished debut.

Coach John Cartwright said the final line-up would not be settled until today.

The Courier-Mail

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Got my tickets, we are in Section 311. Behind the Southern goal posts.

So it'll be a big Legion-like.

Hi Brad yeah hope to be there before kick off for The broncos as my mates girlfriend is driving us in , we are sec 324. Whats your number again again we might catch up before or after the game as we are training home? what time you getting there?

Cheers Sean

Quote Originally Posted by timor 2 View Post
    Hi Brad yeah hope to be there before kick off for The broncos as my mates girlfriend is driving us in , we are sec 324. Whats your number again again we might catch up before or after the game as we are training home? what time you getting there?

Cheers Sean
    I'm in section 311. I will PM you my number.

Definitely catch up before and/or after the game. Love to introduce you to other Titans fans.

Bailey & Harrison to miss clash with the Doggies
    Jason Sintome

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans have lost Prop Luke Bailey and Lock Ashley Harrison in the lead up to tomorrow nights Round 15 NRL clash with the Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium.

Bailey has failed to recover from the ankle injury he suffered during last Friday nights win over Manly, while Ashley Harrison received a number of stitches to an eye wound suffered playing for Queensland during Wednesday nights historic State of Origin match in Brisbane.

Coach John Cartwright has trained with an extended squad this week and will delay announcing his replacements for the clash until tomorrow afternoon.

Source: http://www.titans.com.au