Thumbs up Titans unveil 'Home Strech' 4 Game Membership package

Titans unveil 'Home Strech' Membership package

Join the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans' charge to the NRL finals by signing you and you?re family up to our ?Home Stretch? membership package.

Not only will you get a reserved seat to 4 of the best games of the season, you will also secure priority to purchase reserved seating for any home NRL final in which the Titans participate.

Titans members also receive priority to purchase tickets to any non-home finals game in which the club competes.

Included games:
    Round 19 ? Titans V Broncos Friday 16th July 2010 Skilled Park
    Round 22 ? Titans V Eels 6-9th August 2010 Skilled Park
    Round 23 ? Titans V Cowboys 13-16th August 2010 Skilled Park
    Round 26 ? Titans V Tigers 3-5th September 2010 Skilled Park

Other inclusions:

* Exclusive members cap
    * Cooler bag
    * Sticker set
    * Team poster
    * Sponsor discount voucher booklet
    * 10% discount off Titans merchandise and memorabilia at the official
    * Titans supporters store
    * Members only access to the Titans website and Titans TV
    * Subscription to Titans Times ? our members only newsletter
    * Access to the Titans Members bar in the North Eastern concourse at Skilled Park

Prices:

Gold (Category 2 Reserved Seating)
    Adult: $155
    Concession: $125
    Junior: $85
    Family of 2: $200*
    Family of 4: $400*

Steel (Category 3 seating)
    Adult: $95
    Concession: $80
    Junior: $55
    Family of 2: $120*
    Family of 4: $240*

*Family of 2 - Must buy 1 x Adult & 1 x Junior and a Family of 4 - Must buy 2 x Adults & 2 x Juniors

To purchase simply click here

Source: http://www.titans.com.au
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'm very glad that the Titans have decided to have a partial season membership. It doesn't make sense to me to stop our Membership drive soon after the season kicks off.

And with the AFLGC17 coming in we really need to secure as many Members as possible.

Another great feature is that both the COWBOYS and BRONCOS games at Skilled Park are included. So that is a very good selling point.

If you don't have a Gold Coast Titans Membership, maybe you should consider this one!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

As much as I agree with the concept of offering a partial membership package, I would have thought offering the package at a discounted price would get more people through the turnstiles. IMO there are 2 main reasons why membership numbers and crowds are down. 1/ Season membership prices and 2/ No stadium parking.....So why not offer the last 4 games at discounted rates? Although I paid full price for my membership my nose would not get out of joint if someone paid $X less a game for the last 4 games..Offering the tickets at a discounted rate may have people overlook the no stadium parking issue (Oh..and there is parking if you know where to look).....to me it makes no sense to offer the tickets at the same price as a full season membership. If you want bums on seats you have to dangle the proverbial carrot.....