Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Titans 20's struggling

Pattison's team struggling 4th last on ladder. Any solutions on offer?

Banned

who cares? most of our youngsters get signed to the tigers and broncos anyway.

Injuries to key forwards have crippled the NYC team, hopefully things will turn around and they can get the full strength team back on the park and field a full strength side, they have fielded a full strength side only once this year and beat the warriors who were early favourites to take the title

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    Are u for real? The u/20's are a part of the TITANS club and we should support the club as a hole. we all should care how the u/20's are going where do u think MEAD,GORDON and etc came from if it wasnt for the u/20's comp we prob wouldnt hav them in the side.

So we all should care and the club is not just about one team and maybe u should think about it be u say stupid crap like that.....

I do & that is a Stupid comment to make :boo:

As Doug said Mead & Gordon are both from the 20's & add Bodene Thompson & Will Mathews to the list.

Having our 20's without Ben Ridge,Dom Walsh,Ryan James, Cody Walker injured & Ronnie Alovilli suspended it would be hard for any team to play anywhere near their best ....could u imagine our 1st grade team running out on the field without Bailey,Laffranchi,Minni,Taga & Prince....we would get smacked by the Sharks
    #itaintweaktospeak

add esi tonga to the that list also...
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I do & that is a Stupid comment to make :boo:

As Doug said Mead & Gordon are both from the 20's & add Bodene Thompson & Will Mathews to the list.

Having our 20's without Ben Ridge,Dom Walsh,Ryan James, Cody Walker injured & Ronnie Alovilli suspended it would be hard for any team to play anywhere near their best ....could u imagine our 1st grade team running out on the field without Bailey,Laffranchi,Minni,Taga & Prince....we would get smacked by the Sharks
    wow you completely misunderstood, i didnt say i didnt care about the players i said i didnt care how they were performing, kevin gordan and mead were on a pretty bad team last year and they were promoted and have been great.

Good to see Creighton back for next game against Manly, for the first time this year. He was one of the teams best last season when they were struggling - along with Meskell last years Under 18's Player of the Year and the 20's top tackler when he played the latter half of the year. Haven't seen him this year?

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

wow you completely misunderstood, i didnt say i didnt care about the players i said i didnt care how they were performing, kevin gordan and mead were on a pretty bad team last year and they were promoted and have been great.
    haha your nearlly as bad as quinn or the nzkiwi guy who has been banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Travelling Titan View Post
    haha your nearlly as bad as quinn or the nzkiwi guy who has been banned
    i give up there is no pleasing you people, i apparently have to agree with anything you guys say, i ant have a different opinion.

i give up there is no pleasing you people, i apparently have to agree with anything you guys say, i ant have a different opinion.
    Tell me this if u support the titans and care about wat the NRL team does....

Why dont u care about the u/20's and how they are doing since they are part of the the titans club.. and thats where we will be look to the future of the club....

Im going to say it ur a dead set wanker

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post

Im going to say it ur a dead set wanker
    well said dougy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Travelling Titan View Post
    well said dougy
    OK WHATEVER YOU GUYS THINK I DON'T REALLY CARE YOUR ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, I CAN SEE ALL GUYS ARE ONLY GOING TO TRY AND SLEDGE ME FROM NOW ON.

And why dont u care how they are performing??? Remembing they are a team PART of the club u support

OK WHATEVER YOU GUYS THINK I DON'T REALLY CARE YOUR ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, I CAN SEE ALL GUYS ARE ONLY GOING TO TRY AND SLEDGE ME FROM NOW ON.
    WEN U WRITE STUPID CRAP LIKE ABOVE EVEN MY 4YR OLD GIRL COULD WORK U DONT CARE!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    And why dont u care how they are performing??? Remembing they are a team PART of the club u support

WEN U WRITE STUPID CRAP LIKE ABOVE EVEN MY 4YR OLD GIRL COULD WORK U DONT CARE!!!!!!
    ok sure mate everyone knows your the man and you know everything, i have already dropped it but it looks like some people can't drop stupid subjects like you, this is a forum not a debate center.