Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned

very well done NZ, they have 1 more point than us...................

How funny was Spain losing 1-0 to Switzerland!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    How funny was Spain losing 1-0 to Switzerland!
    everyone knows the spainards are the dragons in the post season of soccer

Not me! I didn't know. Looking forward to the Aussie game and the Germany game coming up

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans First Grader

The Spaniards were favourites for the whole tournament so losing to the Swiss was a huge shock. Luckily for Spain they have a fairly easy group and will still qualify.

Banned

Not me! I didn't know. Looking forward to the Aussie game and the Germany game coming up
    i dont think spain have been past the 1/4 finals ever, aussies NEED to beat Ghana , draw is not good enough.

The Spain vs Switzerland game was rather entertaining. Spain had about 80% possession and 20+ shots at goal. Then the Swiss score with one of their few attempts. It was the equivalent of NSW holding out QLD for 20 sets and then scoring a try with their first possession in the opposition 20. Loved it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers View Post
    The Spain vs Switzerland game was rather entertaining. Spain had about 80% possession and 20+ shots at goal. Then the Swiss score with one of their few attempts. It was the equivalent of NSW holding out QLD for 20 sets and then scoring a try with their first possession in the opposition 20. Loved it.
    it was boring that spain passed it back and forth and back and forth a milion times and did nothing at all and then the swiss who are meant to be pretty bad score in 1 attempt, they really should have had fabregas and torres on.

Titans First Grader

England 0-0 Algeria

There's nothing worse than having to sit through an England game. My god they're so boring. To top it off last night Rooney complaining because they got booed off by the English fans. He should have been subbed for his terrible performance, he's been the worse player in an England shirt this World Cup.

Good luck against Ghana, hoping you Aussies can make it to the next round.

I find it so surprising that England are so boring. And aren't winning more.

When I think soccer, they are the first nation I think of.

Titans First Grader

Yeah its strange, none of the players seem to be able to reproduce their club form for their country. I dont think alot of the players care as much for the national team as their club team. The players we have now are allegedly the golden generation but they have disappointed for the last decade and the football has been so terrible. The only time we seem to be able to play is when we go a goal down and need to win. So saying that i guess we have to hope Slovenia score first against us on wednesday.

Banned

none of the big guns have really stepped this tournament, spain lost,germany lost, italy escaped with a draw, england drawn twice, brazil barely won, ARGENTINA are stamping themselves down for a world cup and i reckon they will win it now .

My mate had a big bet on Argentina. That was his tip.

Banned

My mate had a big bet on Argentina. That was his tip.
    did i mention france has been horrible?

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    did i mention france has been horrible?
    France won't make it to the next stage. They would need to thrash Sth Africa as France's goal difference is 5 worse than Uruguay and 4 worse than Mexico and I doubt that SA would lose by more than 2. Especially playing at home.

I think they call it Karma...