Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    i reckon brazil wil choke out in the 2nd round or quarters, thats my bold prediction
    Unless Brazil finish 2nd in the group then they will have an easy 2nd round game (finishing 2nd will give them a tie against Spain).
    Upon reaching the Quarters they are likely to be playing Holland, now that will be a real test and thats where your prediction could be proved right. But Brazil are playing well as a team and dont seem to rely solely on their superstars like they used to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~ View Post
    Unless Brazil finish 2nd in the group then they will have an easy 2nd round game (finishing 2nd will give them a tie against Spain).
    Upon reaching the Quarters they are likely to be playing Holland, now that will be a real test and thats where your prediction could be proved right. But Brazil are playing well as a team and dont seem to rely solely on their superstars like they used to.
    i dont like that dunga wont use pato much and he has dropped good luck charm ronaldiniho, and i really dont think he is the man to coach brazil, btw i would love Jose Mouriniho or Sir Alex to be the next socceroos coach.

i dont like that dunga wont use pato much and he has dropped good luck charm ronaldiniho, and i really dont think he is the man to coach brazil, btw i would love Jose Mouriniho or Sir Alex to be the next socceroos coach.
    No they will pick someone average who never changes structure to suit the players around him....oh and probably will be dutch too.....FAIL

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by curly_11 View Post
    No they will pick someone average who never changes structure to suit the players around him....oh and probably will be dutch too.....FAIL
    yeah, well its nice to dream, dutch coaches except for guus arent even that good IMO

Sorry guys but australia is my second team, as some may know, my dads side is brazilian so ill be all the way for brazil!

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blazertaser View Post
    Sorry guys but australia is my second team, as some may know, my dads side is brazilian so ill be all the way for brazil!

Blazer
    dont expect a world cup trophy.....

Titans First Grader

No European side has ever won the World Cup outside of Europe

True but records are meant to be broken. And there has never been a world cup in africa....

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Titans First Grader

My underdogs to do well this world cup are Mexico, they are in some good form at the moment and played England off the park the other week. They have a good mixture of youth and experience and they are in Group A with France, South Africa and Uruguay so have every chance of topping the group.

Banned

ferdinand is out for the whole world cup and drogba maybe too

Aussies play USA tonight. Pretty exciting stuff. How often does Australia play USA? Even at the Olympics.

Doug, me and Antonio will be just getting off the plane in Sydney, bound for Canberra.

But it'd be great to see.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans First Grader

ferdinand is out for the whole world cup and drogba maybe too
    Ferdinands already injured, he was probably injured at birth. We've called up Michael Dawson, he's had a great season alongside King at Spurs. Im not sure who will join Terry in the centre now, i imagine King or Carragher would be first choice with Matty Upson behind them but Capello could surprise us.

Banned

i think england have a bad omen over them so they wont win the world cup

dont expect a world cup trophy.....
    Wow mate, lighten up....... its all fun and games, not a bloody life or death situation

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blazertaser View Post
    Wow mate, lighten up....... its all fun and games, not a bloody life or death situation

Blazer
    i don't really see how i offended you but anyways........