C?te d'Ivoire
    Portugal

Group H
    Spain
    Switzerland
    Honduras
    Chile
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'll be cheering for Australia, Germany and South Korea.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'll be cheering for Australia, Germany and South Korea.
    australia and spain for me and booing italy

Yea I will be deathriding Italy for sure.

Also will take an interest in New Zealand.

Australia and South Korea for me.... gonna be alot of late nights, or early mornings during this time....lol

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Going for Australia and England and hope the Kiwis do well too!

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    Australia and South Korea for me.... gonna be alot of late nights, or early mornings during this time....lol
    Why South Korea mate? I'm going for them because I made a couple of good Korean friends from university.

Interesting to see how the Socceroos go tonight. Ill be mainly watching Panthers vs Bulldogs but Ill be checking on the soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Why South Korea mate? I'm going for them because I made a couple of good Korean friends from university.

Interesting to see how the Socceroos go tonight. Ill be mainly watching Panthers vs Bulldogs but Ill be checking on the soccer.
    Socceroos were pathetic. I am hoping it was because they were playing NZ and were thinking it was going to be a stroll in the park. But NZ really put the pressure on in the first half and could have had another goal before half tme.
    On another note Grella is a very lucky boy. That tackle should have seen him sent off and miss at least 1 game of the World Cup. It was disgraceful and he had no intent to get the ball. Unfortunately Australia do produce the odd grub. It started with Muscat, continued with Tiatto and Grella is of the same mould. I cringe whenever I see him go near the ball.

P.S. In my opinion Tommy Oar should have come on earlier, he had no time to get into the game and show his lethal left foot (and speed)...I reckin he would give Gordon and Mead a good run...

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Socceroos were pathetic. I am hoping it was because they were playing NZ and were thinking it was going to be a stroll in the park. But NZ really put the pressure on in the first half and could have had another goal before half tme.
    On another note Grella is a very lucky boy. That tackle should have seen him sent off and miss at least 1 game of the World Cup. It was disgraceful and he had no intent to get the ball. Unfortunately Australia do produce the odd grub. It started with Muscat, continued with Tiatto and Grella is of the same mould. I cringe whenever I see him go near the ball.

P.S. In my opinion Tommy Oar should have come on earlier, he had no time to get into the game and show his lethal left foot (and speed)...I reckin he would give Gordon and Mead a good run...
    I agree that oar should have been given more of a run especially since carney has played a lot of football this year and kewell being out. Im happy for vidiocic. He played well, lots of movement and he timed his run perfectly for the goal.

I think that the scrappy performance could be a blessing in disguise, our regular first team was well below par and outplayed hopefully due to mental preparation. I think we need attacking spark from some of the younger guys in the squad like dario, rukuvitsa and oar. I hope and think verbeek realises this now, so thank you new zealand....

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

I watched about 5 minutes, i guess the turn off for me is in Soccer they pretend they are injured, while in League they pretend they are not injured.

If they could get the theatrics out of the game, and the constant acting to get penalties, i could possibly watch more, but until then, i think it is embarassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    I watched about 5 minutes, i guess the turn off for me is in Soccer they pretend they are injured, while in League they pretend they are not injured.

If they could get the theatrics out of the game, and the constant acting to get penalties, i could possibly watch more, but until then, i think it is embarassing.
    I personally thought there were no 'dives' at all in last nights game. (Certainly not in the first 5 minutes) You will always get guys hitting the turf when they realise they are not going to win what looked like a 50/50 ball but in most cases last night the player didn't feign any injury and got straight back up. Except for Bertos, poor bastard.

2 minutes injury time in the first half and 3 minutes in the second. That's about average.

Banned

aussie soccer is boring, all they do is whip balls into the box the whole time, and none of players know how to hit a free kick.

CANNOT

EFFING

WAIT!!!!!!

A month of and :boo: and and to come!!!!

Going for the Socceroos of course but also HELLAS OLE OLE!!
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Banned

i reckon brazil wil choke out in the 2nd round or quarters, thats my bold prediction

Titans First Grader

Not long to go now... the excitement is building!

As for who we are all cheering for, of course im going for England, but i will also be hoping to see you Aussies go well and the other team im going to cheer for is North Korea although im not sure how much chance they have of getting out the group of death.