Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Idea Thread

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Lightbulb Idea Thread

Ok we have tryed this b4 and it kinda went to crap......

So this time im asking for ideas that members or non-members have to help The Legion/Titans grow..

E.G

1: Memeberships cost & supporter packs

2: Legion itself wat more can we offer the fans??

3: Anything at Skilled that can help in anyway??

4: Ect ect

U get me drifft..

Please if u dont like an idea please dont attact the person who came up with it... I would like this time for it to last alot longer than the last one!!!!!!

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

The Legion expanded to maybe 3 bays in the first 15 rows of each bay, i know some person emailed the talking titans team about this and numerous threads on here a Titans SUPPORTER song, legion tshirts, cheaper food and achahol,

Well I think we need different members merch in 2010. Like a shirt and flag as part of it.

I'm working on making some supporter sized flags to hand out at games. To really bring some awesome colour ro the legion. Like when we first came onto the competition and all the members would wave their flags at once. Wow it was awesome. Have a bin to return them at end of game. And budget to lose a few a game.

I'm also trying to sit further back. To spread out the flags and help get the rest of the legion involved.

I think we need a distinct drum beat for DEFENCE. Cause it sounds the same as the usual. Maybe a slower more intimidation drum beat.

Hully Gully also gave me a big banner to use. Like a commercial one. Too paint over. I'm wondering on what to put on it. Welcome to the Fortress? Give them nothing but take from them everything!?

Also I think if we all try and raise our hands when we chant and clap in the air above our heads. It looks awesome and helps get other fans involved.

Great thread doug. The only way we will evolve is through planning and setting projects for ourselves.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 03-05-10 at 03:37 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Expanding sideways is definitely the go for 2010. It'd be awesome.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

QLD Cup Titan

Definitely a supporter song/chant that everyone can join in. Would be awesome if we could start it before the boys run out at each game to hype up the crowd. Print up some flyers with words on to hand out to fans at the game so EVERYONE can join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelling Titan View Post
    The Legion expanded to maybe 3 bays in the first 15 rows of each bay, i know some person emailed the talking titans team about this and numerous threads on here a Titans SUPPORTER song, legion tshirts, cheaper food and achahol,
    Iv thought about that but im abit like we go as a group so we sit as a group.. i would love to fill the hole SEC 30 first than look at going side ways

Maybe Bays 29, 30 & 31 could be split to 29 A & B , 30 A & B, etc. 'A' could be the rows at the bottom and have the 3 sections as Legion Unreserved. They could then allocate the top sections as reserved seats and the more passionate fans can get closer to the action up the front.

we definently need legion shirts, shirts that everybody in the legion would wear and would stand out from the rest of the crowd in one dense group so that when people look around the stadium we stand out to everybody and maybe we will get more people wanting to join the legion because we stand out as THE supporters group for the titans and not just a bunch of guys and girls with big flags and drums.

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_91 View Post
    we definently need legion shirts, shirts that everybody in the legion would wear and would stand out from the rest of the crowd in one dense group so that when people look around the stadium we stand out to everybody and maybe we will get more people wanting to join the legion because we stand out as THE supporters group for the titans and not just a bunch of guys and girls with big flags and drums.
    This is actually quite a good point, as i have actually had people at the match come up to me and ask where abouts all the chants are coming from. Like yes, of course its coming from the northern stand, but we need to be more distint as said above. Where would we find the budget though for this type of plan to come into affect?

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

Well Ive been talking to the club about Legion shirts. And we can get them done very affordably. But I think the fans would want a heavy focus on quality. And most would be prepared to pay a little bit more.

IMO the goal would be to get shirts, then make the shirt part of our Members Merch in 2011 along with maybe a special LEGION supporter flag.

Anyway, keep the ideas coming. Also with the Titans Members Forum coming up, its a great opportunity to have your voices heard.

On other news, I just went to Bunnings to buy materials to begin construction of my small flags.

Well I m going to bang the same drum I did last time. I firmly believe that we should look at extending the bays that the legion is in instead of just up to the back of section 30. I believe that the Legion should be the first 4 rows down the side of the stadium as well to also include Titanium and Gold membes. There are still a lot of people out there that would love to be part of the legion but dont want to give up their side line seats to move behind the posts.

Well thats my 2cents worth again..... Not a new idea but maybe one that will one day happen.

Here's to 2015

I think it'd be great to expand to the sides. When you think about it, rows up the front, especially where you can stand up, is more valuable than rows at the back.

Maybe after this Members Forum we might hear about some ideas for getting the east/west going. Cause we NEED them.

The thing is guys, yes i think its an excellent idea, but do you think that the rest of the stadium will get into is a much as we do? Like when i was seeing the boys out the back of the stadium, a few supporters came up to me and antonio, as they said to us "Lets get a picture with these Die Hard supporters"
    Does this mean they recognise that the northern stand is where the Die Hard supporters sit?
    At previous games, some of the people who are just one game day goers dont get into it in any comparison to us, some do, some dont. My point being, before we branch out to more parts of the stadium or fully taking up the entire northern stand, we need to know whether the supporters in these would fulfill the expectations and live up to the legion standard? Do you know what i mean? As if we dont have the expectation portrayed as we want, we are just like all other parts of the stadium? See as i also tryed outt in the lastt game, as i moved 1 section to the side of the legion, absolutely noone joined in on chants or participated in anything from the legion? This is only 1 section from the legion (to its right, not to sure about the left).

Hope this makes a little sense?
    Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

makes total sense dude... great point
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Blazertaser View Post
    The thing is guys, yes i think its an excellent idea, but do you think that the rest of the stadium will get into is a much as we do? Like when i was seeing the boys out the back of the stadium, a few supporters came up to me and antonio, as they said to us "Lets get a picture with these Die Hard supporters"
    Does this mean they recognise that the northern stand is where the Die Hard supporters sit?
    At previous games, some of the people who are just one game day goers dont get into it in any comparison to us, some do, some dont. My point being, before we branch out to more parts of the stadium or fully taking up the entire northern stand, we need to know whether the supporters in these would fulfill the expectations and live up to the legion standard? Do you know what i mean? As if we dont have the expectation portrayed as we want, we are just like all other parts of the stadium? See as i also tryed outt in the lastt game, as i moved 1 section to the side of the legion, absolutely noone joined in on chants or participated in anything from the legion? This is only 1 section from the legion (to its right, not to sure about the left).

Hope this makes a little sense?
    Blazer
    Yes it does man..

The prob i see going around is u would need a radio so we can start chants all together...

We are also known as SECTION 30 so lets try and get SEC 30 full....

At the momant we only have 105 members in the legion