Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bird & Presto Brilliant but 45 missed tackles in the Nrl is not good enough so we should be very thankfull Cross was penalized when he shouldn't have been so we'll take the 2 points & prepare for a rejuvinated Boncos team on Friday
    #itaintweaktospeak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    toopi has been going good? but didnt u see his miss for the knights 1st try? shot up and ran past his player... who scored inside him...
    no cant remember the 1st try, and 3 tries in 3 games is good and he is very good defensively.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

im so glad we got that victory, we didnt deserve the victory because there was so many missed tackles and dropped balls, could beleive we droped the ball from the kick off......Anyway quite a few titans fans in the newcastle territory, Cant wait for next friday when the donkeys vs the mighty jetstar gold coast titans

Also one other thing the people i was sitting around were all knights supporters and all very good sports, but after i left the area i was sitting in and walking down to the train station i got called c*&ts, and every other name under the sun, If Gold coast fans carried on like that swearing at oppisition fans i would be embaressed to call them titans supporters....Btw Compared to manly fans newcastle fans are only a little bit better

Just got back from Melbourne, but what about those magical never say die Titans?!

Sure our defence seemed to be dodgy and you are all right saying the mistackles in unacceptable.

But with a never say die attitude, it keeps you in the match and with belief anything can happen. Also seems like we piled on the points. Great to see Toopi score two and that pass from Prince to Tomane was jaw dropping.

But it was also the highest losing margin for a team in NRL. And well, while that is an amazing figure. It isn't novel because we allowed it to happen.

Gotta watch a replay now! Next stop Lang Park!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup Titan

On the news this morning they are talking about how the knights were robbed of a try for that "sloppy" play the ball - he he makes up for last year hey!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    On the news this morning they are talking about how the knights were robbed of a try for that "sloppy" play the ball - he he makes up for last year hey!!! :P
    I think the word is Karma
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Just got back from Melbourne, but what about those magical never say die Titans?!

Sure our defence seemed to be dodgy and you are all right saying the mistackles in unacceptable.

But with a never say die attitude, it keeps you in the match and with belief anything can happen. Also seems like we piled on the points. Great to see Toopi score two and that pass from Prince to Tomane was jaw dropping.

But it was also the highest losing margin for a team in NRL. And well, while that is an amazing figure. It isn't novel because we allowed it to happen.

Gotta watch a replay now! Next stop Lang Park!
    sorry but can please explain this... i am a little lost on that one
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    sorry but can please explain this... i am a little lost on that one
    Highest losing score is what he meant - As in: no other team has scored 36 points and lost the game.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Yea thanks for that Ryan, that is what I meant.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

right... now i get ya.. cheers
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

OK I got to watch the game.

- Amazing run from Presto from the very kick off!

- Bailey was fantastic and has been in some blue chip form. Always there, always trying. What a leader he is for us.

- Also have to applaude how Luke got straight up after coping a highshot while Ben Cross had a good old whinge about copping one. Well done Luke!

- Our line defence wasn't anywhere near it's usual high standard. Really need to improve it against the Broncos. They will pile the pressure on us.

- Lots of Titans fans in the crowd! Well done to the fans who got out there. Seems like we have quite a supporter base in Newie.

- Great 40/20 from Scott Prince, our first for the season! We need more, alot more to come.

- I love Mead, but his airswing was "LOL" but he played well IMO. Great contortionism from him to score his try yet stay in the field of play.

- More good luck for the Titans at the kick off for the 2nd half, with the Knights knocking on!

- Well done to the Titans for scoring just before half time, something we dont do very often. Usually we let one in in 2-3 mins before half time.

- Mini scores a minute or two into the second half. What a turn around in a matter of minutes. Would have had Knights players and fans crapping.

- Preston is never afraid to bravely return the ball, full pelt and straight ahead into a wall of charging defenders. Inspirational stuff.

- Glad the interfence of Preston, accidential, and the subsequent Hendo NO TRY. Glad that didnt cost us a game. Would have been heart breaking.

AWESOME TO WIN AT NEWCASTLE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND TO WIN 3/3 IN NSW SO FAR IN 2010!

Pretty lucky escape and our defence on both sides was a little brittle. Newcastle have been fairly impressive in attack and we
    will need to improve. I have no doubt our representatives were a little bit tired and that added to the pressure on the outside players.
    I thought the mead try was brilliant and I know tomane's defence has been very questionable but there is no way I'd drop tomane before I dropped mead. Mead's effort on Vuna after Preston brought him to a stand still was pathetic, no-one to blame but himself. The knights wingers really out played ours. When we get a few of our centres back it will be interesting to see what changes get made. I reckon tomane on one wing will add a whole new dimension to our attack. Whether it's mead or Zillman that gets dropped I don't know bit it can't be tomane.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!