Default round 9 titans nyc v newcastle

i cannot believe how the titans fans desert this team when they lose a few. this time last year when they looked like world beaters then free-falled down the table in the last 8-10 weeks, there were lots of encouraging talk every week. now when these young players, your NRL players of the near future really need to keep their chins up, nobody bothers. just fanatics when you win, i guess
    Last edited by isaiah; 09-05-10 at 09:20 PM.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

I arrived in newcastle just on half time of the toyota cup match and we were right in it, We fell asleep and kept dropping the ball and loosing possesion,

you might want to change that from "the titans fans" to "some Titans fans"...

not all of us ditch the U20s, infact alot of us front up at gates open just to watch them and cheer them on....

letting another team slap 50 on you is a joke though, and that may be the fault of the boys but i also think its got alot to do with the actual NYC comp itself....no defence.....if we want these players to be future NRL Titans, then we are almost better off chucking them in our feeder clubs rather than NYC....

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    you might want to change that from "the titans fans" to "some Titans fans"...

not all of us ditch the U20s, infact alot of us front up at gates open just to watch them and cheer them on....

letting another team slap 50 on you is a joke though, and that may be the fault of the boys but i also think its got alot to do with the actual NYC comp itself....no defence.....if we want these players to be future NRL Titans, then we are almost better off chucking them in our feeder clubs rather than NYC....
    I'm with u Adam.......i arrive at opening just so i can watch the future of our club play but away games can be a struggle

A lot of the matches end up being like touch football thats why almost no 20's player can step straight into 1st grade....the exception seems to be the Raiders & Storm youngsters so maybe their coaching techniques are far superior to the rest
    #itaintweaktospeak