Dear Titan2007,

Just because we are winning doesn't mean it isn't broken. Last night was the first time that the Titans have moved Bird into the pack and Campbell played 5/8 from the 20th minute or so and the Titans looked better than at any stage of the previous 7 games. This is the same tactic that Cronulla used to use with Bird as well and they finished equal first (3rd on for an against) when they did that.

I agree somewhat with PSMITTY too. Tomane doesn't look to position his winger but he is young and I hope that the coaching staff is working with him at that. Toopi has made Kevin Gordon look more dangerous almost immediately and is showing how a centre should look to get his winger away. I wonder how we would go with Mead in the centres and Tomane on the wing and if that would add to our team. I know it would be good to have Tomane bringing the ball back from kicks as he is very difficult to tackle and he showed with a catch last night that he has what it takes under the high ball. Mead's acceleration from centre would give Tomane some space to work in as well and I'm thinking he could give us a bit of what Vatuvei gives the Warriors. I'm still not certain what our best 17 is with a number of blokes still coming back from injury. Great position to be in with pressure on every player to perform week-in and week-out. It will be interesting to see what our side looks like in the finals if we're all fit and healthy - whatever it is, you can guarantee the players that are there would've earned it.