Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

I find it hard at times to rate Matt White. To me he looks just average when he goes forward and he doesn't appear to stand out at all. Well, he didn't stand out again last night but when I look at his time spent on the field (25 minutes) and tackles made (20) I may need to have a rethink...

P.S. Great win.....My neighbours have lodged another complaint..

A great team effort, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I find it hard at times to rate Matt White. To me he looks just average when he goes forward and he doesn't appear to stand out at all. Well, he didn't stand out again last night but when I look at his time spent on the field (25 minutes) and tackles made (20) I may need to have a rethink...

The Truck Cannings should be back in the next 2 weeks & someone will have to make way for him
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    maybe switch toopi and tomane around? rather tomane with bird? dnt know? nfi why carty had atkins on the bench, seem like an waste, player like walker would of been better, or even another forward as u can fit taga into the backline
    yeah... I agree with this.. Move Bird to Centre drop Tomane to the bench, keep Presto at 5/8 and Zillman at Fullback.. I'd bee happy with that.

Bird at centre.. with his defensive and ball running ability.. he doesnt have to create plays just off load to Mead.. He is definately a ball runner and a defensive machine. Think this combo would work really well....

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Brilliant win & Friendys pass of the century , also a big thank you to the TAB for waving the $4.20 in front of me
    yes i got on them for $4.25

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    You are serious arent you?

You cannot possibly blame the tries on Mead when you have a bloke (Tomane) who was hooked from the field for bad defence. He was woeful again tonight is becoming a huge burden for the team, he constantly scooted up and in and the gaps he left you could drive trains through. The only thing that might save him is that the Titans won.
    i think if the titans can clean up on that side we will be a very hard team to get points agaist but we are very soft down that side

wrong thread.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 28-04-10 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Yeh, my neighbours had to put up with a bit of noise too. I don't what was louder; my cheers or obscenities??? Bloody tough game to sit through....
    Despite my best intentions, I didn't make it to the TAB
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Good to see plenty got on the Titans, I dropped $70 on the 1-12 at $5.50.

A lasting image to remember...

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER